that one kid...

okay, dont get me wrong im not a mean person and all but when i see this kid i just want to leave, or like idk slap him/her...

okay, i know everYONE has this guy or girl in their class, and the person is honestly soo annoying.

okay but this kid is the annoying kid that tries to be cool and is really not. like this person will physically and emotionally hurt someone to try to be cool and to be 'popular' (even tho idk how fighting is apparently cool in my school but k)

this person will tear even there best friend apart, eat them, spit them out and then stomp on them just for the attention of everyone else. theyll join in on the meme crowd, and usually use the memes too much, like seriously this guy in my class thinks that 21 is still funny...

they'll do anything to make everyone in the class notice them and want to be like them or to be there friends. they want the girls to either wanna be with them or be like them. they want the boys to be jealous and to be there friend.

no

pls stop

like 21? he still uses the 21 joke. oh my fockin god

ooh quick 'Story Time'

STORY TIME WITH MEEE

okay so its the middle of like math or something and the teacher decides to step out of the room. this kid, lets call him 'drake' decides that "hey todays the perfect day to be a complete asshole and make everyone hate me:)" and so drake sits up and starts to sing (this isnt the bad part) and so everyones like "okay?? whys he singing??" and he just continues and it gets louder and louder. every ones annoyed by this point because hes like screaching this old early none popular 2000's song and were all like 'okay buddy time to stop please' and he continues.

he looks at this guy whos telling him to stop and just continues.

lawd stop

he's thinking "hey im gonna make them laugh right?" no, you didnt

but apparently he thought he would.

but it was honestly really annoying

so anyways the teacher comes back in and he stops (obviously..)

so yeah hes being this teachers pet now (which no shade to teachers pets we can all be one at times, even me)

and then shes like writing on the board an answer or something and he cracks a joke which wasnt funny so nobody laughs. hes all like wanna hear my favourite numbers?? "21 69 ur mom" like no stop. and then drake says another joke and the boys laugh because it was the dumbest joke in the world, even i started laughing. and then the teacher turns around and shes like "dafuq, whos making this noise when im trying to teach gawddamit"

and so everyone points at drake and hes like "no it wasnt me i didnt even talk" and everyones like pissed while hes blaming someone else for his own doings. like no you dont do that own up.

that story was pretty bad but like i was just trying to get to the point that he tries to be all cool infront of everyone but when it comes to responsibilities he chickens out and decides to blame other people.

The End

oh wait have i mentioned that this guy cries everytime he gets below a 70 on his tests? he stomps back to his desk and cries "im gonna rip this up, i wanna run away, im never coming to school again.'' and were all like oh gawd not again because he has a fit at everyone including the teacher. the teacher doesnt try to calm him down anymore

Drake Cannot Be Tamed.

but yeah so hes crying in his seat and shoves the paper in his desk and then 5 minutes later hes back to his rude self, after i felt bad for him.

this one time he stomped out of the class crying because someone said something i dont remember what it was, and i felt bad i was like 'aw, shucks' and then he comes back in smiling with some mcdonalds and were all like "????? what ?????" and hes like "i forgot my lunch" and sits back down and eats his mcdonalds..

so yeah boring and long rant (wasnt even good and about a really good topic) and im honestly sick of this kid bullying people for his own entertainment and to make people laugh, so i decided to make this rant. but anyways, ill make a rant later and post it , but for now, toodlesss xo