Torn By Guilt...

I walked over to Karma's house and talked about yesterday.
"Is she really...gone?" Karma asked, holding a tissue.
"I guess, but she is still in ours hearts...right?" I said, trying to cheer up her. Then someone knocked and the door...we opened it to find Anti looking at us with a concerned gaze.
"I think we can save her...but it would be risky..." Anti said, making Karma lighten up a little.
"So, what do we have to do?" Karma asked happily.
"Well, it involves Kip..." Anti said, pointing to me. Then we all heard a noise...

It was Darkiplier.

"Why?! Just why?!" Karma was frustrated that Dark was here.
"Good work Anti." Dark said to Anti, while ignoring Karma.
"YOU PRESSURED ME!" Anti was furious.
"Pfff. Pressure? No...just forcing." Dark said with a smirk on his face.
"SHUT UP AND GET OUT!" I yelled as I kicked him to the door. But he just gave me a 'nope.' look and grabbed Karma.
"No!" Anti and I said in unison. But it was too late for Karma's arm was bleeding from Dark cutting it with his knife...and then knocked Anti unconscious.

I was torn apart from those 10 seconds...

So torn that I couldn't do anything...

So I dropped all my weapons...

And fell to the floor...