A Classic Day...Gone Wrong

***Kip's POV***
It's a classic Monday, the temperature is 70°F, blah blah blah.
"Well hey Kip! It's been a while since I've seen you, how's your day?" Jack said, smiling his classic smile. Of course, I had just woken up, looking like a was in a tornado.
"It's...been good...so far" I mumbled. "Why did you wake me up at...6:30?"
"I thought that it would be nice to get you up early...?" Jack answered, feeling a bit stupid for waking me up.
"OK. Just...let me get my PJs off..." I mumbled again, then walked to the closet.

After a while of thinking that Jack left  I went to start up my computer to find a note taped on it. Turn Around YoshiDoesGaming...after reading the note, I turned around and found myself face-to-face with a irish man.
"You look oddly familiar..." I quietly said, hoping he didn't hear me.
"Wow idiot. You can't even remember Jack's face." The man said.
"Who the hell are you." I asked, trying to hide my fear of him.
"AntiSepticEye idiot." He snapped, like he had something to say. "And luckily I didn't have to wait...YoshiDoesGaming..."
"HOW DO YOU-" I was cut-off when he pinned me to a wall with a knife.
"SHUT UP IDIOT! NOW LET ME TALK!" He yelled, making me secretly jump. "NOW WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS!?" He yells. I try to keep silent until I pulled out my ninja stars. I quickly pin him to a wall and set myself free. "COME HERE IDIOT!" He screams, trying to catch up to me. After a little run around my house he catches up with me. "Oh look. Who's the idiot now? You." He says, showing his pride like a cheetah who caught his dinner. "Now you better tell me where your friends are...or there'll be a murder story about you on the news tomorrow." He says, showing a smirk on his face.
"My...my friends are...are-" I was once again cut-off when run into the door and disapeared.
I was nervous. They never told me anything about THAT. All I could hope for now is some peace.
But again. That would never happen for the phone was ringing when he left.
"Hello?" I asked. Hoping for an answer. But all I got was static...and something that reminded me of Sonic.EXE. The noise suddenly got louder, and I heard something on the other side of the phone call.
"HELP! KIP! IT'S DARKIPLIER! GET OFF ME IDIOT!"
"NO! DON'T SAVE HIM! NOW GIVE ME THAT PHONE IDIOT!"
Then they hung up.
Darkiplier? Who's Darkiplier? I ask myself. And who is AntiSepticEye?
I guess I'll have to find out later...