On The Edge

I could see Mark slowly lower his finger and frown. Too late.
"You lay another finger on him..." Mark drifted off. Dark threw me to a wall and pinned me there with his knife. He then lunged at Mark, who was holding his ground. I tried to wiggle myself free but he had forced the knife through the wall. Another pin had hit my chest hard and I was almost suffocating. I knew I was going to die...so I grabbed my star, and made a blind shot at Dark, and passed out.

***Karma's POV***
I heard a noise at Mark's house so I went over to investigate it.

I wish I never did...

Mark was staring into space, wide eyed and Kip was unconscious and pinned to a wall.
"What the hell?" I asked. I didn't take long for Mark to explain.

***After Talk***
"We need to-no, I have the best idea" I said.
"What is it?" Mark asks. I explain that Dark may come back so we should get together and stay at Kip's house and wait for him.
"That sounds good." Mark said, walking outside and dragging Kip with him. "Cya in 10 minutes!"
"Ok. Cya!" I yelled back as he closed the door. I surveyed the area. No sign of Dark except for his knife jammed into the wall. I started to fight back tears, the memories came back with force, so I looked away and walked out the door.

We got to the house and suprisingly everyone was here...and on time too. I turned to Mark and nodded, and he placed Kip on his bed...and waited.

We all waited...

We all waited for revenge...

Revenge on Dark...