The Long Way

I got up from a hard blow to find Mark helping me up.
"It's fine, don't worry about your injury..." Mark pat my shoulder, and I raised my eyebrows.
"We'll get Dark sooner or later." Ally said.
"Let's hope sooner..." Jack had a worried expression on his face.
"Where's Anti?" I asked, quite worried about him. Karma and Jack gave a worried expression at the same time.
"He, tried to kill me so...we threw him out..." Karma confessed. I just laughed.
"I guess that's one down!" I was laughing at how they thought I was going to kill them.
"Anyways." Mark snapped them into reality, "we need to kill Dark, before it's too late..." Mark said, turning to me.
"How?" Ally was questioning his every word.
"We head to my house tonight. Then kill him there, it's the only place he can't escape from." Mark explained.
"Why?" Ally was again, asking questions. Mark just stared at her.
"Ok. We can do that." Karma snapped Ally back into reality.

After a little more talk, we all left Mark's house and headed home.

I looked out my window...it was windy outside and the tree branches were scratching my window, creating little marks on it...but something wasn't right...

There was a few marks on the window together...so I studied the marks and found out that it said...

We'll be back...

For revenge...

-AntiSepticEye and Darkiplier