Chapter 13

Missing you

-2months later
Justin's POV

I've been on tour for about 2 months now and I haven't seen Selena since the day I left. And holy shit do I miss her. Currently I'm about to do a show in NY. Selena has actually been busy herself, she's been doing tour rehearsal for her Revival tour. This will most likely be our hardest part in our relationship right now.

"Hey baby!" Selena chimed through the phone.

"Hey beautiful, what are you up to?" I ask, I was still in bed and just sat up to talk to her.

"Umm currently we are just about done with Tour rehearsal and we'll probably go out for dinner" she replied.

"Sounds like a filled day. I miss you" I smile, just thinking about her drives me crazy.

"I miss you too," she sighs, "when will we be able to visit each other? The only way I've seen you is through FaceTime, but I want to be able to touch you" she whined into the phone, making me chuckle.

"Soon baby soon" I told her, knowing she hates when I do that.

"Whatever, how was last night? The club? We're people nice?" She questioned. She's aways so curious and caring when it comes to how people treat me.

"Yeah it was alright, usually Fredo is here with me but right now he's with you helping you with your visuals. But he makes everything more fun" and it was true, Fredo always kept me tamed and made sure I didn't hook up with random girl. Luckily I'm sure I didn't.

"Yeah, well he'll be off to you tomorrow, okay? I have I go Jay so we'll talk later right?" We call each other twice a day, but it's more like she calls me during her day which is during my night so, yeah.

"Of course baby girl, love you" id kill to kiss her lips right now.

"I love you too, go back to sleep" and with that she hung up. I put my phone on my night stand and curled up in the hotels blankets.

Selena's POV

I hung up the phone conversation me and Justin were having and I'm sure he went back to bed.

"Okay guys! Let's get some food!" I yell. It's only been a couple weeks of tour rehearsals and me and my crew have already grown close. There's only one guy Justin isn't a big fan of on my tour. He's name is Devyck, he's really sweet and there's no way I'd every have that type of relationship with one of my dancers. And for the Acts, he does get pretty close to me. That's what Justin hates. Also I think he might have a crush on me. But what can I say.

-later at dinner

"How many?" The waiter asked.

"Uh, let's see" I mumbled while I counted, the waiter waiting patiently. "About 15" I smiled.

"Okay, right this way miss Gomez" she lead us to a big table in the back, usually so we don't draw a lot of attention to ourselves. We ordered our drinks and told her to give us a few before we ordered our food. Devyck sat on one side of me and Raquelle on the other.

"Selena, I have this great idea that will drive fans nuts for a few of the acts" Dev, I call him that for short, told me.

"Really? What is it?" I ask smiling. I love when they throw out ideas.

"Well actually you'll just see, and trust me you'll catch on" he laughed.

"Alright alright, I'm trusting you on this" I raised my eyebrow and poked his arm.

I looked down at my phone, seeing if I had gotten anything from Justin yet, but he's probably still sleeping. I put my phone back in my lap and enjoyed my dinner with my friends. The waiter came back and we ordered our food which later got served to us.

After dinner we headed back to my house, I called for a sleepover. My phone started to ring, the facetiming ring. It was Justin. A smile instantly forming.

"Goodmorning baby" his morning voice so deep. Yep I can tell he just woke up.

"Hi babe, did you sleep good?" I smiled. I wanted to be next to him so badly. I hate being away from him this long.

"Yeah, not as good as i would have if you were here next to me" he sighed.

"I know, i miss you so much" I told him, I was in a different room so I wouldn't bother anyone with our lovey stuff.

"I miss you too baby, how was-" he got cut off by a female voice, a familiar voice. His and my eyebrows scrunched.

"Justin, babe, can you please keep it down, it's still early in the morning".

Authors note:

Dun dun dun, I left you guys with a cliffhanger.

Also I'm sorry for taking so long on updating. These past couple weeks have been hell. With finishing school and some personal problems.

But on a happier note, IM GOING TO THE REVIVAL TOURRRR!!! I'm so excited!!

For the next chapter the goal is
15+ votes & 7comments

Ideas for you to comment:

Who do you think the voice was?