Torture

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Just wanted to let you know this chapter is kinda inappropriate for younger readers and if your not comfortable you can just skip this chapter.
~~~~~
Chex turned toward me right as I realized what was about to happen. I ran to the other side of the bed, but it was no use. There was nowhere I could go.

"Don't play games win me now," Chex says rushing towards me.

When he grabbed me I squirmed against his touch, but he didn't let go. I watched as he untied one hand at a time and tied each to a bed post then he tied my ankles around the other two bed posts.

This is not how I want to lose my virginity! I slashed around until he literally had to sit on top of me to stop me from moving.

I watched as he toke a knife out of his back pocket and I started panicking and he loss his balance and got off of me.

"Oh, don't worry. This shouldn't hurt," Chex says taking the knife and moving it all the way down the back of my clothes cutting the back of my white t-shirt and shorts I wore to bed earlier today.

He slowly slid them off of me until I only had my underwear and bra left on. He reached forward and unbuckled my bra before pulling it away and throwing it across the room.

My top half was now completely naked and he stared at my boobs of a few minutes before remembering about my underwear.

He quickly moved down and stuck his fingers in my underwear. Teasing me. I squirmed against his touch in my private area.

Chex pulled his fingers out and grabbed onto my underwear ripping it off quickly revealing my whole naked body for him.

He stared at me before getting to work. The whole time all I could think was how I hated this!

Chex decided to start at my boobs and sucked them over and over until I was panting.

"Time for the good part," Chex says pulling his pants down just enough to reveal his member. He slowly stuck it inside me and began thrusting into me.

"Moan baby, I know you want to," Chex yelled clearly enjoying this. I was not enjoying this.

As I could feel I was at my climax point I was begging for him to stop. "P-please s-stop!" I yelled.

He obviously heard me and slowed down for about thirty seconds before slamming back into me even harder causing me to pass out.