Two

LEE POV

Man my girl Jasmine can turn up for real we went to the Fish & Seafood palace and got some fries and fish. Man was it good after that we went to the car and we blast up Rihanna needed me and sing the song all they way till we got to the mall .

These niggas blasting they music on the side of are car trying to get Jasmine and I attention and she gave them her number. One of them stared at me smiling, I gave a smile back and they pulled of so after that Jasmine and I went to the mall. All you here was shooting going on one bullet went straight in my arm. Jasmine ran over there grab me up drove me straight to the EMS.

5hours later

Jasmine was on the side of me. THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS THERE. I ask Jasmine where my mom was at and she said she can't make it.

2days later

Jasmine you should let me stay with you. "Finally yes you can babe",Jasmine said. We hope in the car my arm was still in a little pain and she blast Rihanna needed me and we drove to some place.

JAY POV

I've been thinking about that girl every since at the mall it was something about her she gave me a tingle threw my body. It felt so good she look beautiful with those brown eyes and her pecan skin color. She looks so beautiful.

My man Dre got her friend digits but I'm just trying to smash that girl and leave. Btw if she throw it at me Ima hit it 😙. I'm just kidding she seem like a cool girl I'll like to take her out.

Lee POV

Didn't they tell you that I was a savage! Jasmine and I sing Rihanna. I was thinking about about that boy but I need to go hit up in the studio. That shit getting on my nerves this going to be my last night. I ask Jasmine take me to the car shop so I can get my car. I got my car went to the studio and I run into the boy I seen. I was speechless he introduced himself. "Hey I'm Jay and who are you beautiful lady ". I'm Lee and you sing ? Yup I rap and sing a lil but that's play shit. Haha your funny Jay. "You wanna go and get a few drinks ", said Jay. Yes that would be nice but I have to quit this music so I'll be right back.

Jay look so beautiful his pretty face brown eyes soft skin the smell of his cologne. We pulled up to this bar and it was nice we've been there for 3hours and I was dizzy and wizzy. Jay got me back to his house it was sooooo big. "Jay said that's not the only thing big". I look at him in his eyes and sat down. He came over and I just attack him with a kiss he bit my lip for entrance it was amazing his tongue felt so good coming down sucking my neck. I pulled off my pants and I help him take his shirt off. After that he put his manhood in me and I let out a lil moan and he sat it in my..... to get use to it then he stroke real slow then fast and I let moans and he grab my left breast. I bit on his shoulder to stop my moans a little. Hour later I was so tired he kiss me all the way down to my kitty and then he lick,slurp,suck I grab the back of his head and he grab my thighs getting a grip. It felt so amazing making me let out more lil moans.