Six

LEE POV
4months later

MAN it was a bitch birthday let me tell you I slay all you hoes #LEESHIT. The twins and I are going to this club and get turnt the fuck up. I'm going to have the best birthday I can. Jay wanna take me out tomorrow so you know I'm down with that. I never stop having feelings for him he made me feel so good around him. I like the relationship were in better then the past one.

I arrive to the clubs and I see the twins wild self in front of the building looking like they already drunk I'm about to get lit with them !!! The twins and I walk in the club and I grab champagne ,Amsterdam,Ciroc,and a a lot of shots. Some more people came and it made it even better. We was all turnt the fuck up. I was drinking so much I threw up twice. We didn't leave the club till about 7am because I slept on a sofa.

I didn't find the twins and a lot of people were still at the party. I hop in my car and went home, it was cold as shit in my crib. I pulled my phone out and I went to snap chat and man was we lit last night, Lyric and Myric lil thotties twerk on everyone 😂.

I went upstairs ran me hot ass shower I smell wired.
The shower felt so good I didn't even wanna get out. I was in the shower for about 45minutes then I put on my sweat pants and my T-shirt and watch Little Women LA. While later I doze off.

JAY POV

I know I did some stuff to Lee awhile ago and I know I can't change that but let me tell you I'm sorry I got the hoes! Lee just don't know this and I'll like to keep it that way I'm taking her out today well tonight because I gotta handle some business today. Dre and I been selling white all day we were suppose to go to Canada and hit move over there but I promise Lee I'll take her somewhere. As for now I'm going to lay in the bed with India and chill.

DRE POV

I wanna stop by my girl Myric house she ain't been calling a nigga lately.

When I got there she look drunk and I don't do drunk women call me when you straight.I went to the trap and I rolled me up a blunt and count this money. I knew a few people that need to pay me back my money. It's been a while I don't wanna have to bust a nigga feel me. I pulled out my IPhone 6 and seen what Dasha sent me mannn that girl was a freak 😌. I was waiting on Dre to get here but he ain't answer his phone he must be with "India, Lee , or, Maryiah". That boy is going to catch something because he do a lot.

JAY POV
I had to get up Dre been blowing me up. I had to hurry up I open the door for India and we left out together I drop her off at her house. She gave me a good bye kiss and I sped of to the trap. When I pulled up I walk in and Dre was counting money. I dapped him up and join him I pulled out my blunt and lit it and smoke it.

Dre:Man where the hell you been at

.Jay: I was at home chilling with India and you should know the rest 😭.

Dre:I knew it you go be having a baby like the other time when you got India pregnant or when you got Lee pregnant.

Jay: I don't want kids yet and I don't even wanna settle down with these hoes it's pussy everywhere why do I gotta fuck one person.

Dre:*laughing* I didn't say you did I'm just saying you go get caught up bro.

Jay:Well let's count this money so I can roll another blunt up.

Dre: You still taking Lee out for this dinner

Jay:Hell yeah I ain't having no excuse not to take that girl out man her ass fat.

Dre: she ain't go let you hit 😂😂👌🏽

Jay:Well let's bet on that.

Dre:bet it up