One

LEE POV

I bust my ass in that studio today. "Hey stop that cussing  in my house girl". Sorry mom but I'm going out with Jasmine today we're going to the mall so I need a few hundreds. Umm I don't think that's possible Lee where is your money? Mom I spent it to get my car out the shop all need is $800. No Lee I have bills to pay. That's right young lady get your  own money, Lee step dad said. Well I'm going to leave bye see both of you miserable hoes later.

Jasmine can you come pick me up from the crib my dumb ass fam tripping about a few hundreds. "Girl you know I got you I'm about to pull up in a minute", Jasmine said.

This mall is pack swear all you see is thots thots thots every where. "I know right but I need a sexy ass dress for tonight CJ taking to this fancy restaurant",said Jasmine. Lee you know I love you right and you know you my girl and we rockin right? "Yeah I know this what's up " ,said Lee. Well girl I got you in this strip club so you can work as a bartender. Thanks Jasmine but I can't take it my parents will flip if they heard about this. Lee your about to be 18 soon grown as hell girl.

I'll think I'm going to go to the food court and get use a pretzel while you try on stuff.

JASMINE POV
Bobby Ima come to the trap when I'm done shopping tell CJ I'll be ready at 9. "Alr see when you get Jas",said Bobby. "Ok the ain't have no cheese so I got us a hot dog ",said Lee. Girl that's cool but I like this dress Lee what you think. Ha that dress lit asfffff when he see you he is going to be speechless. I know right well let me buy this dress cause I need my man speechless. Well girl it's 7:35 let me get you back home because you fam be tripping. "I know right ",Lee said.

LEE POV

Where the hell you been Lee. Your not the boss of me old men your only my step dad. Oh so you think you grown now huh. I ain't never say I just said you ain't shit to me so please gtfo. I'm tell your mother about you girl.  Tell her what ever makes you happy she's not going to believe  me anyway. Hey you watch your mouth and go to your room lil girl. Ughhh I hate him so much. I'm so tired but this is my favorite song by Rihanna needed me. Jasmine and I listen to this when we're in the car.

No no no no...I hate when these stupid dreams I look on the side of me and see my step dad arms wrap around me in my bed. I slid away and go to my mom room she is knock out. I go to the coach and lay there and I fell back to sleep.

JASMINE POV

Last night was the best CJ is the best man ever! I love him with all the pieces of my heart but I need to go call my girl Lee

Lee not even answering the phone she must be sleep still. Ima get in the shower and get dress and go out to this video shoot. I took a 35 minute shower it felt so good the water was so hot only if CJ was with me. I dried of put on my jeans, crop top, red Jordan's,and flat iron my hair. That took about 35 minutes and I head out got in my car turn up Future diamond dancing. I got lost on the way so I call my man Jay and I was right in front of the building. It was nice as hell in here Jay offered me to be in the music video but I said no and then I started to think about Lee. She would be perfect for this she has a nice body pretty pecan skin color.

I stayed there for a while and hope in my car till my girl Lee call . I went swoop her up she look good smelling fresh with her bath and body work Watermelon Lemonade perfume I could smell it.