Eight

Lee POV

On are way we blast Future and Drake plastic bag
Get a plastic bag go ahead and pick up all this cash you dance all night girl you deserve it!
Myric and I were singing the song so loud out the window while Lyirc drive fast to Olive Garden my favorite restaurant.

Jay POV

I wanted to take India to Olive Garden because I wanted to make up to her about me not coming to see her and that's my favorite restaurant and I loveee there salad. I know India would eat anything and that girl is easy. When we were seated India kept looking at me talks about "I can't wait till you come back to my place" like bitch I'm going going home with my girl Lee😍.

LEE POV

The twins and I pulled up at Olive Garden and I seen a car that had look just like Jay not much people road around in those. That car cost more than the Bank. We made reservation and got a seat and order.

Waitress: Hi how may I help you three lovely ladies
Lyric:hi I'll like grilled chicken Caesar Salad and Moscato

Myric: I'll like Garlic Rosemary Chicken and Raspberry lemonade

Lee: And I'll like Chicken Scampi and a Sutter Home.

Waitresses: ok ladies thank you and I'll be back.

Jay POV

India:baby it's this bag online pleaassee can you get it.

Jay: yeah and uhh oh...baby lets leave I wanna take you somewhere

Lee: O WHO IS THIS TRAMP

India: BITCH WHO YOU CALLING A TRAMP?

Lee: HOE you now what !

India: BITCH ILL WHOOP YOUR ASS

Lee:HOE ILL STOMP YOUR UGLY PLASTIC ASS IN THE DAMN CEMENT!! Who is she Jay?

Jay: she is a no body Lee

India: I'm a nobody?? So I was a nobody when you was fucking this pusssyyyy huh???

Lee: so that's how we rockin Jay don't call me no more ! Twins we out lets go.

Myric and Lyric: yes let's leave for a stomp that $5 hoe ova there.

Jay: Lee please listening to please I'm sorry baby

Lee: leave me alone Jay you played with my heart like I was nothing LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE HOE!

Lee POV

I drop the twins off and went straight home when I got home I grab a bottle of Ciroc and drunk it like water. I turn on Keyshia Cole "I should've cheated"
I cried with the Ciroc in my hand deleting pictures of me and Jay. I got caught in the moment again now I know he is just the same like the rest! I gave him my heart a piece of me I let him back in my life AGIAN. Why did I ? I don't know but I know I'm still going to love that boy. The day I laid eyes on him he just made feel so special. He might be everything in the book and I even know but I just think I love the Kidd.After playing all my sad songs I went to sleep.

Lyric and Myric POV

Lyric: I don't know who that bitch was I hear her name "India ".

Myric: sis we should beat that bitch ass right now!

Lyric: girl I'm down with that she might be on that pole at the strip club we should show that bitch WHAT THE FUCK IT IS !

Myric: hell yeah let's go!

Lyric: Me and my sis hop in the car drove to the strip club it took about 25 minutes. We walked in and we seen that "India" at the lil bar my sister ran over there and threw all face shot at her ass. As for me I got me some hits in too I grab the nearest bottle bust that bitch head!

Myric&Lyric: YEAH BITCH AINT LOOKIN CUTE NOW ! *running out the club*

Jay POV

I fucked up to bad I've been crying since I left Olive Garden. I've had 6 blunts and 4 bottles of Ciroc. I've been calling Lee all day I wanna change so bad right now I don't think she would ever wanna see me . I just wish I would have did Lee right. I don't know I really love that girl and I don't even say I love you but it's something about that girl and just not the pussy it's her and the way I can be myself around her. She makes me feel happy and I know I fucked up I just want my baby back with me I wanna have her all with me. I cried my eyes to sleep.

Lee POV

I woke up miserable Jay called me 17 times while I was sleep I wanted to answer so bad but I knew he wasn't going to change there wasn't going to be a point. I went downstairs and made me a cup of coffee and went to my couch and watch the news. They were talking about "India getting her ass beat at the step club" my eyes got wide I called the twins.

Lyric: hey Lee wassup

Lee: girlllll you seen what happen to India !

Lyric and Myric : yes we beat that bitch ass!*annoying voice*

Lee: I should have known 😂😂 why y'all ain't tell me ?

Lyric: we were we just wanted it to be a surprise but it's all over news. And good thing she doesn't know how we look

Lee: you twins are something but let me call y'all later.

Lyric and Myric: see Leeeeee *annoying voice*

I ran me a hot shower still crying about what happen and it just made me stressed and my cramps were killing me this month. I put on some sweat pants and my sport bra and turn on Rihanna kiss it better and watch Kim Kardashian and lay in my bed.