Nine

Jay POV

I need Lee with me I haven't called hoes no nothing I realize why I never stop fucking with her I love Lee. I'm going to go to her house right now I don't even know what to do I have been in my house all day. I haven't had a shower in days my breath smell like alcohol I haven't even eating anything and I don't see myself eating right now.I cried while I was on my way to Lee house when I got there I knock twice. No one came I knock again...

Lee: wtf your doing here JAY ! You have no rights coming here! I couldn't hold my tears no more

Jay: Lee I'm sorry please I promise I won't cheat on you again I plead Lee so much I started to cry. Lee look at me with the tears rolling down her face I told Lee I love her. She look at me and smile.

Lee: I love you too Jay but I can't keep getting hurt like this

Jay: no no please I'm sorry Lee I promise baby just let me have one more chance I will give you my heart my life and soul just please baby. She look at me crying her tears out and she hugg me tight and I held her tighter. She layed her head on my chest and and she peck my lips. I felt so happy after that I felt like I was in heaven.

Lee POV

I know I might be crazy to forgive him but I love this boy we got this bond and it's so beautiful. Jay and I watch a movie called "Get hard" we laugh the whole movie threw we both fell asleep on the couch.

The sun beam on me throw the Windows I woke up and Jay was making me bacon and scramble eggs. It's going to take him sometime for me to forgive him.

Jay: good morning Lee I made you breakfast ❤️

Lee: thanks and you making me breakfast and coming on my steps saying you sorry don't mean I fully forgive you.

Jay: well I knew that and I'm down to be with you ma no one else promise.

Lee: well I hope you know there is no sex so I hope your prepare for this Jay let's see how loyal you are !

Jay: I can deal with that Lee you must not be hearing me when I tell you I only want you no one else baby.❤️👫

Jay POV

I stayed over Lee house for another 3 hours I wish I could stay longer but I had to go to the trap with Dre and handle these niggas for my money. I had a few things to do first I had to go see Will he owe me big time money and I want my shit now or else.

I pulled up to the projects and all bae baes running around I got out went to his house and I knock twice and girl cam half naked, I ask was Will here and she let me in and Will was shaking like a stripper😂

Will: wwwwass sssupp man

Jay: non much let's talk business

Will: Alr

Jay: Come on I wanna take you for a ride

Will: aye ok

Jay: I drove this bum to one of my vacant houses .

Will: Ima get your money man I promise I just had to get a few thangs

Jay : *laughing*. Take yo silly ass in the house.

Will: Alr man

Jay: *BOOM* ! shot clean, straight to the head I left and went to the trap.

India POV

I am so happy Shannon!Jay is a daddy I'm pregnant!
Shannon:Aww shit bitch but is he going to be happy to have a baby??

India: idk idc it's about that shmoney feel me 😘

Shannon: He is going to force you getting a abortion like the last time.

India: you really think I mean we're young when we had that baby ? But I think he'll be happy

Shannon: o so you think he is going to give you spot light word on street he fucks around with some chick name "Lee"

India : ok and me and Jay been rocking before she came along I know he love me so no worries.

Shannon: ok just don't get all sad and depressed when he ain't there for you and a baby.

India: so what should I do ??

Shannon: I don't know never been in that situation before maybe you should have get a abortion?

India: no hell no I'm not doing that AGIAN

Shannon: well hey lets just go get some yogurt and talk about that later India ☺️.

Lee POV

I FaceTime Lyric because Myic was sleep. Lyric and I talk about what happen with me Jay and she started to laugh because she never heard a nigga cry for a girl💀. I laughed with her awhile later I hung up and got in the shower. I washed my hair and it was so curly. I blow dry my hair then prest it out and put it in a pony tail I put on my shorts with my tank. I went to pull out a shrimp,steak,and Red lobster biscuits box. I had to run to the store and get a bottle of Moscato on my way ther I played Rihanna "work"

I know Jay was coming to come back to my place so why not make a meal for my MAN❤️👫. When I grab the Moscato and payed I seen India and she gave me a stank look and walk over to me. She smile and gave a grimy hey. I told her hi and she ask me did Jay tell her. I look so confused she me told that she was pregnant and SHE WAS KEEPING IT ! I moved around and walk away from her ugly ass. I tried I tried but I'm going to ask Jay did he know about if he say no then I'll let it go . Hour later I cooked all this food and I'm tired so I took a nap before Jay came back.

Jay POV

I was rolling blunt while packing up some white and pills. India been blowing me up she left me voicemails and texts she was pregnant so I called her and we argue about her keeping it. My head was hurting and I wanted to let Lee know because I'm not trying to keep no secrets.