Realization

I can't believe he kissed me. Or he didn't. All I know is that he is on top of me, and his lips touched mine and they're still touching. I flinched and pushed him of me. What the hell did he think he was doing? I, Phoebe Raye, the good girl does not like bad boys kissing her.

"I'm so sorry." He looked me in the eye. I restrained myself from slapping him right there. I looked around to check whether anyone saw us kissing. No. Saw him kissing me. Everyone, fortunately was asleep. I looked closely at Bryan. He was one of Josh's friends and I didn't want him telling Josh anything. Or do we want that?

"Phoebe I'm really sorry." I stood up and dusted my clothes even though I knew they weren't dirty. "Damn that ass." He said to himself, but I heard him. Clearly.

"It's no big deal. Just keep yourself away from me. Or I might do something drastic." He smirked. And I was serious. I was fucking serious.

"Like what, mamacita?" I sat down back, and looked down at him, with my sexiest grin. "Cut off that dick of yours. Then you'd learn how to keep to yourself." He tried to put on fake surprise. I just rolled my eyes. "Fine. I'll leave you alone." He winked at me then walked away. "You'll be lonely in bed tonight. Should I come over?" He asked with a glint in his eyes.

"No thankyou." I avoided looking at him because I was sure that I was blushing. I could feel the heat creep through my cheeks.

I put on my headphones and continued listening to the music. After about thirty minutes, I turned around and saw that Alex had joined the sleeping party. Let me not lie to you, but the bad boy looked cute when he was sleeping. Like he was at peace. To be honest, Alex looked like there was something up with him. Like there was a problem.

I looked away and concentrated on my music. Refreshing music. Time flew by quick, and Mr. Myers woke the rest and told us to get the hell out of there. And I'm not kidding. He told us to get the hell out of there. Complete with the hell.

I started to walk home, and I was about two blocks away from home. A red Toyota corolla came beside me. And then someone called. "Phoebe! Mamacita! Get in!" And only one person called me a mamacita. Alex.

"No thankyou. My house is just two blocks away." I kept on walking. "Isn't that Avery's house?" He asked. "Avery is my sister. My twin sister." His eyes widened. "You sisters are undeniably good looking. I'm so honoured to know both of you." I blushed a little.

"Bye." I said. Then he returned the greeting. I walked inside and saw Avery sitting down on the couch eating something that smelt like lasagna. "Lasagna!" I screamed. Avery laughed. "You got detention?" I shrugged. "Guessed as much. See, I promised a friend that I'm going to visit her today, and I've been waiting for you to get back."

"Why?" I took a sprite can from the fridge.

"Mum's here, and she's drunk." Drunk in the afternoon? Evidence that my mum is a psycho.

"Ok. Be back early though." She did a mock salute and left the house. I turned off the TV and ate the remaining lasagna. Yum. I went upstairs and started to hear moans and gasps and giggles. I thought maybe it was from next door neighbour, she's always having sex. One time I caught her doing it with a girl. It was so fucking nasty.

I went to my room and took a shower. I then came out, and wanted to check on mum. That was when I realised that the moans, gasps and giggles where coming from her room. And then I opened the door and saw quite a sight. My mum and dad were having sex. What the fuck.