Give me a K-I-S-S

The look on Josh's face was priceless. It was a mixture of hurt, pain and jealousy. I couldn't help but laugh immediately after I left class. Most of the day was a blur, except that I got detention in math class because Mr. Reagan said I was distracting his class. Let me give you a picture of what happened.

I was listening intently to Mr. Reagan when Tiffany passes me a note. The note read:

You little bitch! I asked you to go for Josh not Alex! You're messing everything up!

I scoffed at her and wrote my note. It read:

Messing everything up? It's my life Tiffany! If you want to sleep with Alex like the little slut you are, you're free! It was just a peck. And it was just to tell him how grateful I was to him. Not like you understand what gratitude is!

Tiffany rolled her eyes and passed me another note:

See. I dared you to do something. And I want it done. I don't care about your little flings with Alex. Just date Josh that simple.

I was infuriated by her. I just wanted to scream at her and tell her to leave me alone. My response was:

To hell with you and your dare!

That was when Tiffany spoke up. "Sir! Miss Raye is distracting me with some notes. And I'm telling her to stop but won't listen." Mr. Reagan didn't even ask for my opinion and just dished out the detention slip to me.

Now, I'm making my way to the class we're having detention in. I give the classroom a quick survey. Mr. Myers, the teacher meant to be watching me is asleep. This man sleeps anywhere. I was about to join him in deep sleep when the door opened and Alex and some two other guys I always see smoking outside the school premises walked in. They all chose far away seats from me. Thank heavens. Then the door opens again. Bryan Dyer walks in this time with his hand slung round a blonde girl with way too much make up. They go to the back, and soon I hear sounds of people kissing. Yuck!

I open up my bag and take out my headphones and plug them into my iPod. Work by Rihanna starts playing and I rest my head on the wall. An hour to go and I'll be out of here. I'm so engrossed in my music that I don't realise that Alex has made his way to the seat beside me. He suddenly pulls off my headphones and places them on his head.

"Hey, give em back!" I squeal. He starts humming along to a song and it sounds so much like zero. I don't hesitate to take out my iPod and change the song to love yourself by Justin Bieber. He reads the Justin Bieber part, and then instantly hands my headphones back to me.

"You don't like Justin Bieber?" I ask, obviously knowing the answer is no. "That guy is overrated." He answers. "Hey!" Then I punch him playfully on the arm. He winces. Maybe Avery was right when she said my play punch was harder than my real punch.

"Sorry." I mutter. I don't want to be on the bad side of this extremely hot guy. "Apology not accepted. But it could be with..."

"What?" I cut him off. "Bearing the burden of my famous dry jokes." I blinked twice. Or thrice. Was he kidding me? I already had enough from Caleb(my older brother) when he was at home. He doesn't have to make life so impossible for me.

I slid my headphones back into place. He could crack all the dry jokes in the world and I wouldn't even hear them. How I got that covered. But Alex won't be deterred. He realised I was isn't listening, so he started tickling me. I'm very ticklish so that wasn't nice. I removed my headphones and dropped them on the table. This meant war.

I tickled him back, and he tickled more. We kept on laughing uncontrollably and then ended up on the floor. With Alex on top of me. I looked into his deep blue eyes, and saw myself swimming in them. The next thing, Alex's lips were on mine.

-------------------

Hello peeps! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, especially my very loyal fan in which I can't remember her name.

Love ya,

Mojo_a