16: Vacation, Bitch

"We're leaving," Clint announced. He had a suitcase dragging behind him and a bag on his shoulder. Pietro was next to him wearing a backpack and heaving his own suitcase. In his free hand was a leash holding Pepper.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked. He was lounging on the couch reading a book.

"My house."

"You have a house? That's cool," he said. "Where is it?"

"None of your business, twerp," he joked. "Just saying, me and Piet are leaving. Where's everybody else?"

"I have no idea where Nat is. Cap and uncle Tony are in his lab, probably arguing or making out. They do both of those things frequently now, ya know."

"Yeah, that's great," Clint mumbled, completely grossed out. "Anyways, how about everyone else?"

"Bruce and Wanda are in Bruce's lab. Thor's gone, per usual. Vision's floating around somewhere."

"Alright. Well, be sure to tell them we're gone. Get your ass over here and give me a hug first."  Peter rolled his eyes but jumped off the couch and shot a web at the ceiling, swinging over and landing right in front of the two. He grinned and Cling rolled his eyes, ruffling the boy's dark hair and pulling him in for a bone-crushing hug.

"Oof! Thanks, Clint," Peter mumbled, hugging him back. Clint loosened his grip and pushed the kid away lightly.

"Anytime, kid." Pietro shot Clint a glare and pulled Peter in for a genuine hug. When Peter pulled away, he smiled.

"You know, Clint, Pietro's a lot better at hugs." Clint glared at both of them and reach out to playfully grab Peter's shirt, but the kid was on the ceiling in a flash.

"You little bug," Clint joked, shaking a fist. Peter laughed and stuck out his tongue. "I could shoot you, if I wanted. I could just shoot you off the roof right now." He held out his hands, pretending to line up a shot as if he was playing soccer. Pietro smacked his arm and gave him a look. "What?"

"C'mon, we should go now."

"Alright. See you next week, Pete." Peter saluted him and Clint rolled his eyes.

"Bye."

~~~

Pietro stepped out of the Quinjet and grinned at the farmhouse. Clint pushed past him and reached the house before him to hold the door.  Pietro chuckled but blushed, and walked inside. He and Clint set their bags in the living room and Clint called, "We're home!"

"Uncle Clint!"  A small girl with dark hair ran at him and jumped into his arms. He laughed.

"Hey Lila. How are you?"

"Uncle Pietro!" She ignored his question and jumped from him to Pietro, surprising the silver-haired man.

"Hey Li, where's Coop?" Clint asked.

"He's with mom and Nate in Nate's room," she answered. Clint nodded.

"I'm going to go say hi, you two can do whatever." Clint rounded the corner and Pietro put Lila down.

"Want to help me bring our bags up?" he asked hopefully. She made a face. "Didn't think so. TV?" Lila grinned. "Figured as much. Alright, you go upstairs and pick a movie, and I will get the bags." Lila ran upstairs and Pietro pulled his backpack on. He thought it would be easier to start that way. Then he set the suitcases up so he would be able to grab the handles and slung Clint's bag over his shoulder. He had both hands free for use and he cheered himself silently, then grabbed the suitcases and struggled up the stairs.