11: Birthday Parties And Unexpected Surprises

[I BEEN GONE FOR YEARS SO HERE YA'LL GO ENJOY THIS LONG PIECE OF SHIT THAT WILL MOST LIKELY BE PUT OUT SOMETIME IN THE EARLY MORNING IDK ENJOY IT THO I'LL TRY TO PUT THE NEXT ONE UP SOONER]

Clint woke up around eight-thirty in the morning to the feeling of hands on his back. He sighed happily and stayed put, enjoying the massage. Pietro noticed he was awake and bent down to kiss him and hand him his hearing aids.

"Hi. Sleep well?" the Sokovian questioned. Clint nodded, adjusting the small devices in his ears.

"This is nice," he murmured. Pietro nodded and rubbed the knots out of Clint's back and neck, the blond basically melting under his touch. Pietro chuckled and massages his fingers into Clint's scalp once he was satisfied with the neck and back massage. Clint was obviously enjoying the massage and groaned into his pillow, folding his arms under his head.

"Why are you doing this, Piet?" he asked blissfully. Pietro leaned down closer to Clint's ear and kissed his temple.

"It's your birthday and I'm a nice person." Clint nodded in agreement.

"The best, babe. Do I also get breakfast in bed?" His voice was hopeful and Pietro laughed lightly.

"You'll have to wait and see what I have planned," he whispered in a husk. Clint shivered and groaned, reaching to grab Pietro's arm and pull him down. Clint trapped the younger man in a bear hug, wrapping all his limbs around the kid and nuzzling his neck.

"If you let me eat in bed I'll love you forever," he mumbled. Pietro scoffed.

"You'll love me forever anyway, Barton." Clint shrugged.

"True. But still, I want food."

"Fine. You sit up and I'll go get your food." Clint nodded and unwound his limbs from Pietro, rolling onto his back and sitting up. Pietro got off the bed and started toward the door. Clint called him back and Pietro returned to him, standing next to the bed and tapping his foot impatiently. "What do you want?"

"I want a kiss before you leave me," Clint demanded, his lips in a pout. Pietro rolled his eyes but leaned down and pressed his lips to Clint's. Clint pulled back after a moment and grinned, satisfied. "Okay, you can go now. I like my eggs sunny-side-up, please."

"I know," Pietro called over his shoulder before disappearing in a blur. Clint lay back in bed with his eyes closed for a few minutes, enjoying the tingling sensation on his back, neck, and shoulders from where Pietro had soothed his muscles. He didn't know how much time went by but soon Pietro was standing next to the bed once again, a tray of food in his hands this time.

"Babe, you're the best," he said happily, taking the tray and setting it on his lap. Pietro sat next to him as Clint examined the array of food. There was a small bowl of grapes and two plates, each loaded with pancakes, sausages, bacon, and eggs. There were also two glasses of orange juice and one cup of coffee.

Clint, who knew the coffee was for him, grabbed the mug and sipped it, grinning as the flavors of Natasha's Russian coffee rolled over his tongue. It was warm, but it wasn't as hot as it was two days before when Clint burned his tongue after training. He hummed happily and set the mug on the nightstand. He and Pietro began to eat and talked quietly while they did. Clint tried to figure out what Pietro had planned for that day, but Pietro refused to tell him anything. Nonetheless, Clint persisted.

"If you don't tell me what we're doing, I'll kiss you," Clint threatened. Pietro chuckled and set the tray, which was now covered in mostly empty dishes, on the ground next to the bed. He moved closer to Clint and grabbed his face, hovering his lips right in from of Clint's.