Chapter 1: Taraji P. Gibson

Summer 2017

Taraji had been waking Tyrese up like this every other day. The both of them had been so busy working & dealing with the kids, that they no longer had the time to tend to each other needs. Everyday TJ would wake up at 6:00 AM on the dot, so waking up at 5 to get it in, gave her enough time to really wake up & get the energy she needed to get through the day.

She pressed play & 'Turn Off The Lights' by Teddy Pendergrass started to play from the speakers. Wasting not an once of time, seeing as they really didn't have it. She climbed on top of him, his warm crotch now pressed against hers. He gripped her thighs as she grinded on him, not once did he open his eyes.

"Wake your ass up, Tyrese. I don't want that lazy dick" she said angrily. That was 3 minutes they no longer had. "T, I'm tired" he replied groggily. "But I'm horny & if I don't get some dick I'm going to be pissed off all day. Is that what you want?" she rolled her eyes & sucked her teeth. She laid down on him & whispered into his neck. "You really gon' let this wet pussy drip & do nothing about it? You know you wanna fuck me, so stop playing & do it." He smiled then chuckled. "Wet pussy, my favorite pussy & I don't ever let that shit drip unless it's on me."

"Ok then" she said as she moved her hand down into the front of his boxers, grabbing a handful. "So what you waiting for baby? Kitty already wet for you."

"She is huh?" he said as he bit down on his bottom lip. "What she taste like?"

"Pineapples."

"I love pineapples, girl...I guess I can do my wife a favor & give her the long stroke."

"Yes baby, put it on me. Give it to me so good I gotta walk with a cane" they laugh. He kissed her lips, giving her a slow & seductive kiss, pinning her bottom lip in between his teeth. "Imma give it to you so good, you won't be able to walk." he said in between kisses on her neck. "You'll need a wheelchair" he teased as he removed her panties, tossing them onto the floor. By this time the song had changed to his song "On Top Of Me", he quickly turned it. He could never have sex to his own love songs, he thought it was corny. He flicked her clit with his long warm tongue, making her moan. She didn't lie to him, she really did taste like pineapples.

"Nuh uh. Fuck that, fuck me" she moaned. Time was ticking away & they needed to make every minute count. He put it in her, her body instantly becoming one with his. He was throwing thrust & she was giving it right back to him. "Mmmm, shiiit, baby" she whined. He turned her over on her back & began to stroked slow, only going half way in. She bit down hard on his shoulder to muffle her moans. This was the new norm. Had to stay quiet while the kids slept, didn't want either one to wake up & bust up the groove. "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye started to play & as Tyrese was pumping, he started singing some of the words.

"Ooh baby, I'm hot just like an oven, I need some lovin' & baby, I can't hold it much longer."

"You better not cum" Taraji said laughing. She noticed he was just doing one stroke, the same one he always did when he was about to nut. That quickly wiped the smile right off her face.

"It's getting stronger and stronger" he continued to sing.

"Tyrese, noooo. Let me get mine first" she whined. He stopped & pulled out, shooting his load right on her stomach. "Shiiiiiiit" he moaned as he stroked the rest out. "You make me sick" she said as she watched him climb off of the bed & walk into the bathroom. She looked down at her stomach & rolled her eyes, cleaning it up with the bottom half of the tank top. She then glanced over at the clock & saw it was 5:45 AM, then the baby monitor. TJ was tossing & turning, which meant he'd be waking up soon. She too climbed out of bed & went into the bathroom. Bumping Tyrese as she walked over to her sink, he couldn't help but laugh. He glanced over at her & laughed some more from her angry face.