The Love In The Air! <3 </3 <3 Chapter 1

Fani *POV*

"Fani where the hell you put my damn glasses at.?

Gina yo glasses is in yo room where you left them.

It betta had to be there nigga Gina yelled from the bathroom. And hurry yo ass up before u be walkin to school!

Im coming so shut the fuck up, damn you all ways complainin I yelled. I looked at my self in the mirrow one more time after puttin on lip gloss. umhm i look bad as fuck, ayee i said to myself.

I was wearin a blue and white half vest, blue tank top that said trust no bitch with my boobs hangin out and some blue twerk shorts, with a gold necklace that said Trust No Bitch and earings tht said the same in different ears. Then a black neon blue snap back that said trust no bitch, wit some blue and black neon      adidas.

  I walked down the stairs and saw my sister waiting at the door on her iphone. she looked up and said you look good now lets go. we walked out the door and got in her orange and black saleen.

  Aww fuck we need sone gas Gina said while driving out the garage.

Yea i got a 300 on me lets got to the store i wanna buy some snacks for school i said with a big smile and looked down at my iphone i had 3 missed calls from my ex, what thu fuck he want now as i answered the phone.

"Hello", i yelled in a angry tone.

  Hey bae Ryon said in a calm voice, i want to talk i- he was cut off by

Who the hell you callin bae bitch you cheated on me twice and got a babymomma and you think we still coo. Bitch dont call my phone call me bae and dont call or text me no more you slut bag i yelled in the phone steadily goin off on this boy.

We pulled in the gas station and i hung up the phone and got out.

"Control yo hoes you let em talk to u crazy, you got babymomma dramma you aint even gotchu no baby my sister said in big sean voice."

We started dyin as we went in the store everybody started lookin at us. The Fuck you lookin at, i said in TreMelvin voice i started   KML and my sister. We looked around the store for some snacks. OMG Gina look what they got i said in a high pitch voice soundin like the two twins on White Chicks.

Oh ma gosh hecks naw Gina said comin towards were i was.

"TWINKIES"!!! we yelled and grabed 3 boxes each and some pepsi and brisk and gum then went to the cashier.

"Hello beutiful ladies the cashier said as he took our foods with a smile on his face.

Hey we both said at the same time. um he kept starin at me i whispered over to my sister and said Gina he is sexy.(ssssss)

Haha i know ima have ta cuf em she said and winked at him

He smiled and obvisously he must of heard us because he said thanks and our cheeks got red and we felt embarassed.

We told him to put gas on number 3 and we got our snacks than walked out the gas station. .

He came out and asked what Ginas name was and they did the obvious and exchanged numbers and he winked at me then waved at both of us while goin back inside

Gina *POV*.

I walked out the gas station wit me and my sister then i was stopped by someone yelling to me. I turned around and i saw the cashier boy. he is fwine i said to myself.

Hey can i get yo name he  said to me with his phone out.

Im Gina Y ťu, I said in spanish. Since we were half mexican i wanted to test him.

Me llamo Cali, Cuàl es tu telèfono he said in a sexy voice.

We exchanged numbers than i gave him a hug and i drove to the school.

So, hmmmm i said lookin at Fani this wanch did you even here me i yelled at her as we pulled up to the school.Naw what nigga shhe said turning her head to me.

Its a party today at Royals House and i wanted to go so tell mom and dad ima be at a friends house i said while checking myself out in the mirrow.

Um nuh cause i was goin to his party too.

Got damn.

*****************************

*

*

*

*

*

Yeah ik short chapter but this time i want to give you two chaptters to start off with :). So commenet and vote please.  <3 thx.