The Love In The Air! <3 </3 <3 Chapter 3

Gina *P.O.V*

"What the fuck i said as the school bell rang and i lifted my head off the table. I wiped my eyes and gathered all my books and got up.

Gg tonight is you go pick us up or we come get you Star'Keisha said walking up to me with the rest of the girls.

Umm i will come pick yall up but have yo asses ready by nine thirty i said as we walked out the school.

Oka, we go see you tonight we ion wanna miss our bus Ki'Anna said as they all gave me a hug and left.

I looked around the parking lot for my car and Fani.

Dammit i forgot she got into a fight i said as i took my phone out my back pocket and dialed her number.

Hello she said in a tierd voice.

what the hell how in the fuck is you go leave with my car. come and pick me up i said as i gave these boys a hug as they walked towards me.

Oka i will be there in two mins sorry she said as i ended the call.

Wassup ma Paeton said as he gave me a hug.

Nun jus waitin on my ride is said smilling.

Oh aight then u goin to the party tonight he said.

Yea.Turn up i said and they all laughed.

Aight ma see you they said and Traeton winked at me then they walked away and Fani pulled in the parking lot.

I got in the car and turned up the music.

"West Side Bankhead

is where I'm from.

Everything y'all did it been done.

My Trew gang and my shoe game.

Can't touch that shit

A bitch that holler 'bout "fuck me

Nah, fuck that bitch

Fuck that bitch, fuck that bitch!

Aye i yelled and turned down the windows so our music could be heard by everybody in the parking lot.

Fani laughed at me and said you ghetto.

Haha A bitch that holler 'bout "fuck me Nah, fuck me i yelled.

We started dying as she turned the music down and pulled in our drive way.

is mom or dad here i said as we got out the car.

Nah they left a note sayin they go be back around 10 but i called them and told them we was goin to a party tonight. They said aight.

Coo i said and went in the kitchen to warm me up some pizza rolls.

Aww hell yea who made this strawberry cake i said hurrying up to get me a plate and cut me a piece.

Haha you fat Gina Fani said and walked to the bathroom.

I shrugged and took my plate out the microwave and got my cake and pop.

Ummhm time to watch some bgc bitches i said and sat down on the couch and started eatin.

the door bell rang and i got up to look through the peep whole.

Chrissy, Jaeton and Daven i said with a smirk on my face as i opened the door.

Sup Gg they said as they gave me a hug and took they shoes off then sat down on the couch.

Hey i said with a smile and walked back into the living room.

Ooh kill em i heard jaeton say.

Niggah i said as i took my fork out his hand before he could take another bite of my cake. dont touch my food i said as i stuffed the last piece into my mouth and he looked at me like -_-.

Daven started to turn my show to some boondocks.

Umm nigga what the fuck you doin, i was watchin the new episode of bgc Daven i said pouting.

You got all day Gg come on he said looking up at me but didnt meet my face. he looked up at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him and he put his arm around me. since he wanted to get all comfortable i am then. i put my legs across his lap. he smirked and kissed me on the cheek.

Aye they got the snacks and i got the munchies chrissy said. Daven and Jaeton jumped off the couch and ran in my kitchen.

Yall betta not eat all my snacks i yelled then turned my attention towards the kitchen.

Fani *P.O.V*

I got out my bed and walked down stair in a tanktop and boy shorts while texting on my kik.

Ayee everybody said as i walked in the living room

Heyy i said with a huge smile on my face because i aint get to see my three niggas today. I gave them a hug and i sat next to chrissy.

Finally you decided to come out of yo room Gina said with a smirk on her face.

Haha -_-. So is yall going to Royals house party.

Hell yea Chrissy said as he dapped daven and jaeton. and especially because its go be some-

Me and Gina looked at him with a wish you would face.

Well its goin on 6 so we bouta bounce we gotta take care of sum Jaeton interrupted.

Aight see ya i said as i gave them a hug and Gina did the same. I closed the door and locked it.

Aye we bouta be lookin the baddest tonight Gg!

******************************

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Aye they bouta turn up at the party though.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|