"She Dont Listen!" 5*

Gina *P.O.V.*

I woke up and looked at the alarm clock. it was 8:53 am.

Honesty was snorin and i was allready annoyed by him. I got fucked up last night i said as i walked in the bathroom and checked my self out and sneaked out.

I walked down the hall and checked my phone. I walked in davens room because i told him i had a secret for him. I took off my robe and climed in his bed.

I got on top of daven and rode on his dick. He was sleep.

I laughed to my self as he made small moans. he woke up and held my waist as i rode him.

Ughh so dis what you do when you wake up ma he said grabbing my ass and sucked on my breast.

Dis yo suprise daddy i moaned then bended over and i moved my waist up and down on him.

He smiled and kissed me and  pumped into me faster as i rode him.

I moaned his name loudly.

He scrunched up his face a sign of "he bouta cum"

cum for me daddy i said as i was in my zone.

Ughh he groaned and slammed in me and pumped faster.

Im bouta cum i moaned and grabbed the sheets.

Hold dat shit! then he pumped faster and tightned his grip on my waist as we had our orgasm.

Cum daddy i screamed as i tighned my walls and cam on his dick as he was in me.

He cam as he pulled out of me and silk dripped from his dick.

I turned around and smiled then grabbed his manhood and sucked him up.

he scrunched up his face and grabbed my hair while playing with my clit.

I moaned while his dick was half way down my throaght.

I squirted as he stuck his fingers in me and hit my g-spot. He cummed in my mouth and i swallowed it.

Thanks for the blow job Gg he said as i got up off his lap and put on my clothes.

Any time i said and gave him a kiss.I walked out his room and went back to honesty room.

He was still sleep. I walked over to him and kissed his lips then gathered all my things.

Morning Gg, Honesty said as he sat up in the bed.

Morning boo. Ima text or call you later i said and gave him a kiss and hug then walked out the door.

I closed the door and accedently bumped into someone.

What the fuck- Oh sorry Gg i thought you was someone else Fina said.

Haha is coo. You ready to go i said as we walked down the stairs.

Yea- oh i left my purse in royals room fani said and turned around.

Fani *P.O.V*

Ok meet me out side she said and i waved her off as i rushed down the long ass hallway.

I turned the corner and saw this thick girl with poetic justice braids in her hair and a set of DD's.

"Aight I see you later Royals she said and blew him a kiss and i got pissed."

I walked up to her with a mad ass attitude.

Who the fuck is you i said almost ready ta slap this hoe.

Oka you aint gotta cuss at me she glarred and looked at me up and down. I rolled my eyes.

Oh so you that fina girl Royals was telling me about.