The rest of that night

We were looking at each other when he jumped out of the closet and so did Alex's girlfriend. It was his friends that were mean to me earlier that day. I jumped and everyone laughed, even Alex. 

"What? Did you think I wasn't going to invite my friends too? It would have been boring to do this without them." He was smiling and giving everybody a certain look that made me really uncomfortable.

"Do what without them?" I was looking around and I was shaking because I was so scared. Everyone started to get closure and I tried to run but there was someone behind me. I was screaming and kicking until someone hit me in the head and I blacked out. I woke up tied to a bed with duck tape over my mouth, I had no clothes on and there was flashing lights all around me. 

"Yea that's it! Look more scared, you look sexy when you're scared!" It was Alex.

I tried to scream but I couldn't do anything, tears started falling down my face when I heard a zipper go down. The lights stopped flashing and the next thing I know I'm being turned around on my stomach. There is a surging pain going from butt to my abdomen, it gets deeper and burns more and more. I hear Alex moaning and grunting behind me while I hear jerking around the bed and more moaning. I'm crying trying to get away, but Alex pins me down and goes harder. I feel something warm inside me and it starts to burn then he pulls out. 

His guy friends take turns having their way with me until I start bleeding. They get all grossed out and flip me back over, I'm crying really hard.

"When we take this tape off of your mouth you won't say a word or we will knock you out and fuck you again." I nod and he takes the tape off of my mouth slowly. "Good you're smart for not saying a word, now open your mouth you little slut!"

I'm really scared of what might happen so I do what they say. I open my mouth and I gag on their privates being shoved into my mouth over and over again. It was Alex's turn and I hated him for what he was doing to me so I bit his tip off and that's the last thing I remember.

It was 8:45 by the time I wake up and all I can see is my mom laying over me rubbing my head. Alex was behind her mouthing me saying not to say a word or he would kill me. I looked back at my mom who asked me how I was feeling.

"What happened?" I acted like I didn't know what had happened, when I really only knew half of it. 

"You were in the bathroom because you didn't feel good and you passed out and hit your head. Do you need to go to the hospital baby?"

I looked at Alex who shook his head meaning I better not end up at the hospital.

"No I'm fine my blood sugar just got low, can we go get food and take it home? I'm really tired." I pretended to be exhausted and hungry. 

"Yes baby let's go get some food." She helped me up and walked me to the car. Alex said bye and I stared out the window while she was driving.

"Mom..." I looked at her with tears streaming down my face.

"What is it baby?" She looked over at me really concerned and grabbed my hand.

"I need to tell you something..."