Back off_10

{Chapter 10}

"Hurry up will you?!" Jonathan shouted from outside. Jeez! On second thought...he changed! I hate him! What's a girl got to do to finish bath?!

"Shut up!" I shouted back.

"Turtle!" What?!

"Shut up! What's your problem anyway?!" I demanded.

"You!" He yelled. Me?! What the....?!

"Could both of you stop it? We had a nice conversation last night haven't we?" Yes, they slept here in my house...not to mention jonathan's load snore! I didn't get to sleep right last night!

"WE DON'T!" We synced.

"You two..." She warned.

*Bang!*

"RICHAN!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She just opened the damn door without warning! She's aware that there's a guy here right?!

"MAKE UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU BOTH GET IT" She said in fury. What's the big deal out of this anyway?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

***

"Tell me why did it end up like this?" I asked out of nowhere.

"I don't know either" He said in an awful tone.

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE DATE EACH OTHER?!?!?!?!?!" We both synced. I don't get why we should date! I can't believe this is happening!!!!!!!!! I'd rather be eaten alive than date this guy of all people!!!!!!!!!!

"My my, you both don't get it do you? It's a friendly date. For both of you to make up. The house is on me. You both enjoy the day okay? I'll be on duty on your office Amy, bye now!" She said cheerfully before hanging up at the other line. My soul just went up the sky >~<

"Not happening! I can't stand the thought of dating you!" I said as I pointed out at him.

"Right back at you! Why should I date a girl like you who's cold and doesn't do anything to have friends? The weird one I might call it!" He sure can talk now!

"Wow! Talking about big time! The last time I checked you were a big wimp! *evil laugh* not to mention the lame days I've been with you!" I fought back. I can't let my guard down!

"Your calling that lame? As far as I remember, I was the only friend you have!" He shouted.

"As far as I remember, you sent that stupid letter who says 'i love you' at the end of the message. Now your telling me I'm weird?! If I was that weird then why did you liked me?!" I shouted as I saw the shocked face of his.

"Don't ever ever mention that!" He yelled in fury. Can't be helped!

"On second thought, we can't get along this time around. Both you and I changed. Now it ended up like this." He said. Liar, you didn't change a bit. Besides that mouth of yours.

"Same here" I said as I crossed my arms. But if this situation keep going...what will I do to a whole day? And...for not being aware that we were on a restaurant and now everyone is staring at us in obsession. What's these guys problem?

"Don't tell richan this. Let's just go home and rest. A lot of things happened. Just pretend were ok infront of her" I said as I walked away. For a second my hand was free, now it's lock from someone's grip.

"No, let's just...we're here right? Let's just enjoy the day. Don't treat this as a date" He said bowing his head. I admit that I still have some feelings for him but I can't get smitten with him! That's crossing the line I've made years ago!

"By any chance Amy...have you ever forgiven me?" The question gave me shivers. I really don't know what to answer. Even if I did forgave him.

"O-O-O-Of course not! Running away when you still have someone to say sorry?! That was just rude!" I told him with a bitter smile and laugh.

"Find that girl and confess everything, explain it to her. And say sorry. I'm sure she'll forgive you anyway. Besides, you told her that it was the good for both of you, right? Then do what's best for both of you now" Right, I forgot. I did say that to him didn't I?

"I'm sorry for doing that to you. But you did amaze me there at the coffee shop. You gave me an advice coming from your heart. I really assumed that you didn't recognize me" He said with a giggle.

"What?! First thing of all, you did seem like the Jonathan I've met before because of those green eyes even if with those thick glasses!" I demanded. Please! I'm not dense!

"But you ignored that" He said with a poker face.

"I didn't. When we were at the office, your move, the sight...everything, I felt like I was back in the past. And all of a sudden...I...I...called out your name even if I didn't know" I explained.

"*laugh* that's the women's intuition. Yeah, felt the same. I thought you didn't remember me so I kept myself a secret and tried to avoid being the Jonathan from the past. I guess that was just my brain talking, maybe that's why when you called me I looked so suddenly...then inside I felt glad that you noticed and knew me" He said with a sweet smile.

"Did you ever intended to forget?" I asked out of nowhere.

"No, how about you?" He asked.

"Yes. But the heart is just the one bailing to forget" I said a I looked away with a bittersweet smile.

"Then I'm glad" He said softly. 0__0??? Did he even...is he...No! Don't imagine things! What am I doing?! Getting my hopes up?! Not to mention that I still like the guy I'm with. I still can't expect big. This is fine with me :)

"Where to now?" I quickly asked. I don't want the conversation to lead there. My heart is still not ready.

"Uhmmm, let's eat?" He asked.

"Ok, afterwards...let's eat dessert!" I shouted with a glad smile. I love him but I hate him. The complicated one that seemed so easy to solve. What's upon us?

*END OF CHAPTER 10*