Ice Cream & Brownies [James]

[Based off of 'ICE CREAM BROWNIE DISASTER']

"Y/N, I got a surprise for you!" James called out from the kitchen. You'd been dying for brownies for about a week now and James finally took the time out of his day to go grab some for his special girl.

"Oooh, is it brownies?!" You called out from your office, you were working on your own YouTube channel, editing a few videos so you could upload them later. "Maybe, maybe not." He called back, you could hear a lot of noise from the kitchen. "Don't you tease me with the possibility of you having food for me you asshole." You removed your headphones, setting them on the desk. "Okay fine there's food here, just come here." The noises in the kitchen stopped, so you assumed whatever the hell he was doing was done.

"Alright I'm here, what did you brin-" A large glob of ice cream hit the side of your face as you entered the kitchen. "JAMES WHAT THE FUCK?!" You felt the ice cream start to roll off your face, James laughter filled the whole house. "Your face, it's the funniest shit!" He was holding his stomach from all the laughter. "Oh you think that's funny?" You questioned, glancing over at the many plates of ice cream and brownies. He did the exact same thing to the Cow Chop crew, Trevor asked for dessert and he got a food fight. You really shouldn't have excepted less from him, he was James. Your doof of a boyfriend.

"Yeah, it's fucking hilarious!" James was on the floor, laughing his ass off. This was the perfect opportunity, you took a glob of ice cream from one of the plates and beamed him right in the face with it. "AH FUCK! SHIT IT'S IN MY NOSE!" James was screaming as he wiped the ice cream from his face.

"EIN... HELP ME! LOOK WHAT Y/N DID TO ME." Ein was over in the corner, playing with her many toys from the Bark Boxes James got for her, the lil shit didn't even play with most of them. She made her way over to James and sniffed him out. You started to laughed as she licked the ice cream from his face. "EIN PLEASE." He sat up, scooting her away. Ein came over to you, looking up to ask for some attention. You got down on your knees and started to give her some affection.

"Oh I see... First, you blind me with ice cream, then you steal my dog." James got up to wipe his face off. "You started it." You said, getting up to grab yourself a paper towel. "You better not waste all of this like you did when you did the same shit to Trevor." You picked up one of the brownies, taking a bite of it. "Me wasting things? Who am I, Aleks the salad waster?" He asked, taking a bite from the other end of your brownie. "No, you're James the Ice Cream waster and get your own." You snapped at him. "What I was hungry?" "There's like... A million other brownies on this counter." James took another bite from yours. "Y/N please... There's only 6 brownies not a million." He corrected you, knowing it'd bother the shit out of you. "You know what I mean!" You were a tad bit annoyed, but not angrily annoyed.

"Come on Y/N...where's that smile of yours?" James poked your cheek, hoping to get a smile out of you. "Up your ass..." You replied, finishing up your brownie. "Woah there, no need to be hostile, we're in a calm and collected environment. And I didn't know we were into that kind of thing." He raised a brow, "someone's a kinky fucker..." You almost choked. "James Richard Wilson, you know what I mean!" You couldn't help but laugh. He had that stupid smug look on his face, it was adorable.

"There it is! A smile from my beautiful girlfriend." Your smile grew wider. "James..." Your voice was soft, a blush was starting to show. "What? You are." He said before kissing your cheek. "I love you, Y/N." "I love you too, James." You gave him a kiss on the lips.

As you pulled away, he managed to grab a plate full of ice cream and smashed it in your face. "YOU ASSHOLE!" You screamed, following up with a laugh. You grabbed a plate of your own and flung it at him. "AH THATS MY EYE." Some ice cream was splattered on the floor and even the walls. "Y/N please... We live here for gods sake!" "Well you started it again." You said, taking a paper towel and wiped his face before wiping your own.

"Now can we quit the shenanigans and have a nice little evening with brownies?" You asked. "Well no promises on the shenanigans, but we sure as hell can have a great evening." He smiled, pulling your into a hug. "That's good enough for me." You sighed happily in his arms.

~
I hope you enjoyed this imagine, it's my first James / Cow Chop imagine. Remember you can leave requests for future imagines! ~Panda