Chapter 3

Seunghyun POV:
~Flashback~
I was crying on the floor after that man ripped my innocence from me. I could'nt stand because my back hurt so much.
"Oppa?? Oppa?? You in there??"
I heard someone calling me but I could'nt answer back because my throat felt raw and dry after so much screaming and crying.
I only managed to gather my ripped clothes to cover myself up when the door swung open to reveal one of the makeup artist and a childhood friend of mine, Kim Ji Hyun*.

(*Kim Ji Hyun is my Korean name. I just added this to the story since I have nothing to write XD)

"Oh my god.....Oppa, gwenchanayo???"
She qiuckly called my manager and informed him about me than rushed out to find new clothes for me to wear.
"Here."
She gave me a cup of water and some painkillers which I really needed. I quickly swallowed the cuo of water than procceded to stand when my back started to hurt that tears of pain came out from my eyes.
"Ohh.... oppa..."
Ji Hyun hugged me and rubbed my back soothingly when she thought I was crying because of the incident. When my manager got here, Ji Hyun told him to get me to a hospital to treat my wounds and she left to contact someone.
When I woked up at the hospital bed, Ji Hyun was beside my bed slicing an apple for me. She told me that only herself and my manager knows about it. She also received a few phone calls from the band members when I did'nt came back to the hotel last night. I whewed when she assured me that she lied to the members by telling them I fell and bumped my head last night so that pretty much convinced them to stop annoying their noona.
I felt guilty after having to lie to my dongsaengs but in order to keep my, you know.....
After that incident, Ji Hyun grew really protective over me and always follow me like a chick following its mother until the band members grew suspicious about the two of us. Until one day, they could'nt take it anymore and pleaded Ji Hyun to reveal the truth behind the two of us. She just told them that the two of us were childhood friends and wanted to catch up a little which disappointed them. After a few days, Ji Hyun was transferred to PSY's department and I have never seen her again...

~Present~
(The next day.....technically its next night since Seunghyun sleeps like a pig during his heat period and the band members sleep like one too after the tour)
Seunghyun wiped the thin patch of sweat that had formed at his forehead. He sighed than proceeded to shower to clean his sweaty and heaty body. He took the pills than proceeded to the living room to prepare his own dinner. When he reached the living room, he saw the other members excluding Daesung staring wide eyed at him.
"You guys know my secret identiy already. Well than, where's dinner???"
Seunghyun said jokingly while the others laughed sheepishly.
"Waahhhh, hyung!!! I'm sorry I mistreated you these few years. Wahh!!"
Seungri leaped and pounced on his hyung and wailed loudly in his hyung's lap. Seunghyun sighed than rubbed his maknae's head soothingly.
"Yeah. Mianhae, hyung. Please forgive us if we mistreated you."
"Stop apologizing,you guys."
Seunghyun said in an almost motherly and caring tone that made all the band members hugged him.
"Yah, you guys wanna suffocate your only hyung???!!!"
Seunghyun tried to push them away but the band members smirked than started to tickle Seunghyun.
"Wahahahahah!!!!!!"
Seunghyun tried to  struggle out of the members grasp but the members persistently 'attacked' their hyung.
'Rriiinnngggg!!'
All the dongsaengs stopped when they heard Ji Young's phone came off.
"Yoboseyo??!!"
The members stared at Ji Young who was answering the call but cocked their head to the side when Ji Young smiled brightly after hanging up the phone.
"Dong Wook hyung is treating us to dinner tonight to celebrate our successful tour!!"
Ji Young said happily which made the other members jumped for joy including Seunghyun.
All the members of BigBang qiuckly rushed to their pwn room to change into something proper.
"Hyung, what are you wearing??"
Daesung pouted cutely because he could'nt decide what to wear and asked for Seunghyun's help.
"Here, take hyung's clothes for a while. I'll find something for you to wear."
Seunghyun rummaged through his closet and tossing some clothes he thinks suitable for his dongsaengs without knowing that Daesung has entire head covered in his hyung's clothes.
"Here you......puhahahaha!!!"
Seunghyun immediately laughed when he saw Daesung was covered head to toe in his own clothes.
"Yahh, hyung!! Get these off me!!"
Daesung muffled voice came from the pile of clothes which made Seunghyun chuckled in his deep voice than proceeded to remove his clothes from Daesung.
On the process of it, Seunghyun accidentally slipped on one of his shirt on the floor than fell into Daesung.
"Hggnn....."
Seunghyun groaned out while trying to stand up but to no avail because his hands slipped on his other shirt on the floor that made fell face first to Daesung's chest.
"Hyung, gwenchana???"
When he lifted his head to answer his dongsaeng back, he voice was caught in his throat when he realized both of their faces were centimeters apart.
"Uppp!!!!"
When Daesung sat up to check his hyung's condition, he did'nt realize it until both of their lips met.
Both of them widened their eyes at each other. Seunghyun quickly break off the kiss but was hold back by Daesung who pulled Seunghyun into his lap causing Seunghyun to squeked in shock.

Oh no, I must have released my scent too much that Daesungie's Beta instinct took over him.

"Hyung...."
Seunghyun's breath hitched in his throat when Daesung kissed his earlobe sweetly. He moaned softly when Daesung rubbed small circles at the back of his neck. Daesung proceeded to nipped at his ear which cause Seunghyun to shudder catching Daesung's attention.
"Hehe, let Dae warm you up."
Daesung said grinning wickedly while his hands roamed around Seunghyun's body which made the elder panted.
"Yahh!!!!! What's taking you guys so long?!!"
Seungri's loud voice boomed through the door which caused Daesung to snapped out of his 'act' than pushed Seunghyun away which made Seunghyun whimpered.
"Mianhae, hyung."
Daesung felt his heart broke broke when Seunghyun made a sad puppy look that made Daesung could'nt resist kissing his forehead.

Sorry if I made Seunghyun a little OOC but that's how he is in my opinion~~