Chapter Four

"Come on, hyung. We gotta get ready for Dong Wook sunbae's dinner."
Daesung changed into a dark blue, long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans while Seunghyun wore a white tank top with black skinny jeans.
The two completely forgot about just now's incident and smiled when they saw an angry maknae glaring at them.
"Where were you two??? We're almost late for dinner."
Ji Young smacked the top of his maknae head for yelling.
"Be patient, you pig. Our dinner does'nt start in like half an hour.
"Wahhh, Ji Young hyung hit me!"
Seungri wailed for the second time today in his eldest hyung's lap which made Seunghyun sighed than he stroked Seungri's head which made the maknae snuggle into his hyung that made Daesung and Ji Young narrowed their eyes at their maknae.
"Come on. The van is here."
Youngbae hunged up his phone after contacting the driver. All of them put on their leather jackets and stromed downstairs to the van.
Ji Young and Youngbae sat at the middle row of the van, Daesung sat at the front row but behind the driver, while Seungri, being the clingy koala, clinged onto Seunghyun who did'nt mind and sat at the rear back of the van.
The five chatted about nothing in particular until they reach the restaurant that Dong Wook told them.
"Hanyeo~"
Dong Wook came out of the restaurant to greet/hug his dongsaengs. When his gaze was upon Seunghyun, his smile grew even bigger. He ushered the five of them into a private booth in the restaurant. Seungri drooled when he saw that Dong Wook sunbae has prepared a buffet just for them. The six of them took their portion than sat on the tables that was available. They talked about the things they did and Dong Wook kept smiling at Seungri who was practically gobbling his food down his throat after his fifth round. Even Seunghyun was shocked at his maknae.
Seeing everyone was staring at himself, Seungri looked up with an expression saying "What?" which the others quickly shook their heads while some of them snickered.
The five of them talked about interesting things that happened in their lives and Dong Wook shared his moments in YG and laughed about jokes that Seungri said.
When the clock strikes nine, Seunghyun yawned and rubbed his eyes tiredly which Dong Wook saw. He decided to hit the car earlier after saying his goodbyes to them. When the band's van pulled over, the members qiuckly slipped into the van without any disturbance from the fans. Seunghyun was so sleepy that he fell asleep along the way home. Seungri that was sitting beside him saw him leaning against the window half-dozing so he tenderly put his hyung's head on his shoulder than leaned his head on his hyung's than fall asleep listening the music on his phone.
"Aww...."
The band members cooed when they saw this cute sight and secretly took photos of the two. They reached their dorm with ease. When the car stopped, Seungri jerked awake from his sleep and upon seeing the empty car except for the still sleeping Seunghyun beside him and the irritated driver that was sitting on the driver seat.
"Hyung, hyung... wake up."
Seungri shook his hyung but to no success. Seungri had no choice but to carry Seunghyun up to the dorm. Upon waiting for the lift, Seunghyun groaned and snuggled deeper into Seungri's chest that made him blush at his hyung's action. The two reached the dorm without any mishaps. After opening the door with his feet, Seungri was surprised to see the dorm empty. He put his hyung onto the sofa than searched for the other members. Instead of his hyungs, he found a piece of paper.

Hyung and Youngbae hyung are at the airport now to catch a flight to Japan for a tv show. Sorry for not informing earlier but the two of us got the message an hour ago. Take care!!
~Ji Young~

Seungri sighed after reading it. He flipped the paper to find another row of words.

By the way, Daesung hyung went back to his apartment so take care of Seunghyun for us. The medicine that is needed to control his heat is in the top drawer in the kitchen. If its finished, call Daesung to buy some.
~Youngbae~

Seungri shooked his head and than carried his hyung to his bedroom.
"Wow, its 11 o'clock already. Did me and hyung slept that long??"
Looking at clock on his hyung's nightstand, he scratched the back of his neck and changed into his pjs and snuggled into his hyung.

(~The next morning~)
"Cough....cough..."
Seungri woke up to the sound of his hyung suddenly coughing.
"Hyung??? Hyung, is something the matter??"
Seungri rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness out of him. He frowned when he saw Seunghyun coughing on the bedside.
"M fine."
Seunghyun said smiling at his maknae. When he saw the clock striking eight, he got up and showered.
"Hyung!!!! What do you want for breakfast???"
Seungri who was busy making a pancake shouted at his hyung.
"Just plain omelette!!"
Seunghyun answered back with the same volume that Seungri used. He changed into a white shirt with black jeans than walked out of his room whistling a random tune.
"Here you go!!"
Seungri said while suddenly shoving a small piece of the omelette into an unprepared Seunghyun's mouth which cause the elder to stumble back a bit.
"Hmmm..."
Seunghyun hummed at the taste of the omelette his maknae prepared than proceeded to make some coffee for himself and his maknae. The two enjoyed their breakfast together and watched tv when the two had nothing to do.

Okey, Seungri. This is the time to tell Seunghyun. Its now or never!!

Seungri approached his hyung quietly whom was concentrating on the drama that was brodcasted on the television.
"Hyung, I have something to tell you.."
"Hmm....."
After assuring that his hyung's attention was on him, Seungri started to speak.
"Hyung, I...."
"Bang!!!"

Cliffhangers......again. Don't worry, I will try to update this story as fast as I can~~