Chapter Eight

Youngbae was surprised to see their old-time noona, Kim Ji Hyun, laughing as she saw the priceless expression on Youngbae's face. Ji Hyun changed a lot ever since the last time Youngbae had seen her. She was a lot taller that last time and her usual brown locks went wavy instead of straight making her look younger. She was wearing a grey jacket with a white shirt underneath and a pair of light-blue jeans.

"Long time no see, Bae. How're you're doing??"

"Noo.... Noona, is that really you??"

"Of course its me. Here, I brought the things Ji Yongie instructed. As for the reason I'm here, is that our talented make-up goddess had plans, and told me to get you two these things on the way back."

Ji Hyun placed Youngbae's and Seunghyun's belongings on the sofa. Looking at Seunghyun who was now snuggling a pillow, Ji Hyun couldn't help but smile.

"I take it that you guys already knew??"

Youngbae quirked an eyebrow at the question, but nodded anyway.

"I was the first few who knew, Youngbae-ah. Her sister had told me about it after he reached eighteen. I wanted to tell you guys, but Hye Yeon didn't allow that, so I kept quiet."

Ji Hyun said as she placed her hand on Seunghyun's arm, making the latter squirm a little in his sleep. Ji Hyun smiled a little at Seunghyun's cute little action.

"So, I suppose he's either Ji Yongie's or yours??"

Ji Hyun asked as she sat on one of the sofas in the room, looking at Youngbae expectantly.

"I don't think so. Hyo Rin and I had thought about been public a few days from now and Ji Yong had recently being close with Chaerin these few days."

"Hmm, so its Seungri or Daesung?"

"Probably. But, those two are Betas, it'll be very hard for Seunghyun hyung later during his heat."

Ji Hyun stayed silent after that. Youngbae looked at her with a qiurked eyebrow when she gasped.

"I know who can be with Hyunnie oppa. Dong Wook oppa's an Alpha, and he treats Hyunnie like a big brother. And I vaguely remembered that I saw them qiute close with each other during Se7en's comeback album with him."

"Maybe he can. But, we don't know if Dong Wook hyung harbor feelings for Seunghyun hyung though."

"Okey... So, now we have Dong Wook oppa, Seungri and Daesung on our list of potential mates for Hyunnie. Who else that I need to know??"

"I don't think so... Wait a minute! When did 'caring for Seunghyun hyung' became 'matchmaking for Seunghyun hyung'??!!"

"Oh, come on! You know its gonna be fun! Besides, Hyunnie oppa hasn't been in any relationship eversince debut. Let him settle down for a while, ne??"

Youngbae could only groaned when he saw Ji Hyun's playful smirk as she bid goodnight to him.

'What did I do to deserve this??'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Yong yelped when he saw Seungri huddled up on one of the living room sofa in their dorm, his dark eyebags meant the maknae hadn't slept for the entire night.

"Jesus Christ, Seungri. One of these days you're gonna be arrested for causing a heart attack."

"Hnn..."

Seungri could only groaned out his answer as he continued wrting on a piece of paper, his cup of coffee had long gone cold after been left there for hours.

"What are you doing?"

The maknae didn't say anything, but only shove the paper into Ji Yong's hands before making his way to the coffee machine to make himself a nice cup of espresso.

"An apology letter? For Seunghyun hyung?"

Seungri nodded sleepily, a huge yawn escaped his mouth as he leaned on the dining table, his espresso drank until half of its contents gone.

"I stayed up all night writing it. Can you check if its good enough for Seunghyun hyung?"

Ji Yong read through the letter's contents, and almost cried at the maknae's words.

Dear Seunghyun hyung,

I'm sorry for what happened last night. It was my fault that you had to stay in the hospital, which I know you hate it there so much. I should have listened to you when you told me to stop. It was an unintentional accident and I take the full blame. Please forgive me, hyung.

                               Sincerely, Seungri

"Oh, Seungri...."

Ji Yong placed the letter down onto the table gently. Looking down at the sleeping Seungri, Ji Yong smiled and downed the last of Seungri's espresso, not wanting to waste the precious caffeine.
Putting the letter into its folder and placing a stamp of an Eiffel Tower on the letter, Ji Yong carfied the sleeping panda into the maknae's room.

Placing his panda-decorated comforter over Seungri, Ji Yong smiled and ruffled the younger's white hair, before exiting the room qiuetly.

"Daesung-ah!! You better wake up before hyung chase you with a broom!"

"I'm up, I'm up!!"

Looks like Ji Yong's not the only one doing the chores for the day...

____________________________________

Hey, guys! So, I decided that I should continue this book. I'm really sorry for not updating this book for so long 'cause I didn't really have any idea for this story anymore. Comment and vote please!!

☆My first book to reach 1K of reads!! As to thank you guys, I'm gonna write a side story two of my favourite OTP!!! Fluff, angst or smut is up to you guys!!

1. Topri
2. To7en

Comment on the pairing you want and the story plot you want!!