Chapter 33: Curiosity & Confusion

Jourdan really messed up with Rome, and she's lowkey an alcoholic. 👀

Was Rome right for going out and fucking Candace even though Jourdan told him to?

Vote. Comment. Share.

- Asia 💫

______________

Crystal

Teddy and I were just getting in from dinner. We had a lot to discuss. So much happened at that dinner. I didn't know where to start.

"You was quiet as hell tonight." Teddy chuckled.

"That whole dinner was just messy." I said while shaking my head. "Jourdan got so drunk..."

"That's not even the main issue right now. What's going on with Rome and Candace?" Teddy asked me while I shrugged.

"I don't know. They seem to be close again which is good." I smiled.

"Nah, they're more than close. Rome made sure that he got his seat beside hers in the booth. Dude really had his ex on one side and his new girl on the other side." Teddy joked. "And then you saw the way they were interacting? Kinda reminded me of how they were when they-" he started to say before I interrupted him.

"When they were dating right? I saw that too. They were way too close and comfortable around each other. Rome barely paid attention to Jourdan unless she said something to him." I told him.

"I'm starting to think that Rome is getting tired of Jourdan." Teddy said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because he seemed so irritated by her tonight. And when she started questioning him about Candace, you could tell that he was getting upset with her. But he wasn't going to lose his cool only because we were around. I know him." Teddy explained.

"Maybe they're just going through something right now. I'm sure Rome is very much still in love with Jourdan." I said, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Jourdan was my friend too. I didn't want to start assuming stuff before even asking her.

"Don't ever say that again." Teddy said as I gave him a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled.

"You said Rome is in love with her. What kind of drugs are you on? Rome is my best friend. I know him. He's not in love with that girl. If anyone, he's still in love with Candace. You saw the way he was looking at her tonight? And then that little sentimental speech he gave after she said that the dude cheated on her. He was talking like Jourdan wasn't even there. I'm just waiting for the day when he kicks her and her bad ass child out of his house." Teddy stated.

"Wow that's harsh." I laughed.

"I'm serious. Rome is too nice. He needs to just be straight up with Jourdan and get her out of his house. I'm gonna have a talk with him." Teddy said as he got up and grabbed his towel.

"I don't think it's our place to intrude on his love life..." I told him.

"You're right but I know Rome wants Candace. All he needs to do is get rid of Jourdan's alcoholic ass and then he's good." Teddy said before walking inside of the bathroom. I chuckled while shaking my head. He was crazy.