Chapter 39: On Vacation

Rome is boyfriend goals for real 😭

Vote. Comment. Share.

- Asia 💫

______________

Vanua Levu, Fiji

Rome

Walking inside of the airport, Candace and I made our way to the baggage carousel to grab our luggage before heading to the chauffeured car. It was a long flight. Fifteen hours. No stops. I could tell that Candace was super excited to be here. I was just glad that we both could take the time out of our busy schedules to come. We both definitely needed this trip.

"It's so beautiful out here." Candace said in awe as she looked out of the window of the car, enjoying the view of the beautiful palm trees, mountain ranges, and clear water that surrounded the island.

"It is. I wouldn't mind getting a vacation home out here." I said while looking around before we pulled up to the resort.

From the moment we got out of the car, we were greeted by natives of the island, welcoming us to the island and the resort with small gifts and a short song. I had to say, we've only been on this island for about twenty minutes and I wasn't eager to leave yet.

"I think I'm in heaven." Candace smiled while we were being escorted to our bure. I reserved a bure that would be secluded from all of the others. I wanted Candace and I to have as much privacy as possible while on this trip.

Walking inside of the bure, Candace and I were both astonished. The outside was already beautiful but once we got inside, we were completely speechless. The small living room area was nice but what really caught our eyes was the view from our bedroom. The giant window that faced our bed was incredible. We got a perfect view of the island and the ocean.

"I could definitely get used to this

"I could definitely get used to this." Candace said as she plopped down on the bed.

"Definitely." I replied as I set our bags down. "I'm gonna make sure this trip is one to remember."

"Thank you so much." She smiled as she got up to hug me tightly.

"You know it's nothing." I shrugged as she looked up at me.

"Nothing to you is everything to me." Candace smiled as she gave me a peck on my lips before grabbing her suitcase to unpack.

"Put on something nice when you're finished unpacking and freshening up. I'm taking you out tonight." I told her before walking out of the bedroom.