2

Ariel POV : when in the justice building I take a seat. Finnick told me what happens. I must not cry because straight after this there are lots of cameras. I'm sitting down when the door opens. Mag comes in. She gives me a big hug.

"You're going to survive. Annie and finnick are going to be your mentors so I have to stay in district 4. You know what's going to happen and I know what you're capable of. You can survive this. You will survive this. Promise me you will survive this."

"I promise."

The guards come in and take her away. I have no one else so the peacekeepers grab me and take me to the car. Beau is there looking as peppy as ever. I look at Jules and see he has been crying. He has watched the games and know that they record you. Other tributes will look back and know that he is weak.

As we get on the train Jules just stares off into space. I take my chance and smile and wave to the cameras. The door shuts and I follow beau in to the dining cart. There I can tell that Annie and finnick are in the corridor next to it. I can hear what they're saying.

"Don't worry finnick ariel is going to be okay. "

"I can't loose her. She is my only family member left after the boat incident and hunger games. "

"She will be okay. "

They then walk in and I can tell finnick has been crying. He runs in and engulfs me in a hug. When finnick finally lets go Annie then gives me hug. Finnick and Annie are like my parents after mine died when our family boat went on fire the year after finnick won the hunger games. Annie lets me go and I see jules is already stuffing his face. Jules family was one of the wealthier family so Jules is, how would you say this niecly.... chubby.

Annie shows me to my room whilst finnick shows jules to his room. When I go in I see there is a nice big double bed in the middle of the room.  There was a drawer filled with clothes and a bathroom attached to my room. Annie leaves me to get changed. I pick tight fitting jeans and a loose orange top. (Outfit above). Once I'm ready I leave and go back to the dining cart.

Beau is fixing her make up. Jules is still stuffing his face and finnick and Annie are drinking something that I presume is alcoholic. He is allowed to since he is 22. I on the other hand can't since I'm only 14. The same age finnick was when he won his games. I walk over and grab a glass of orange juice. I walk over to the window and look out. The train goes so fast and you don't feel a thing. All I see right now is the woods. It looks so peaceful and free. When your there you have no games. No worries.

"Dinner is about to be set out. After dinner we will watch the reapings to see who your competitors." Beau says whilst fixing her lipstick. Just as she finishes her sentence a lot of a ox' come in bearing meals. Setting them on the table and exiting the cart silently.

We sit down and start to eat.