3

Just want to say a BIG thank you to @dauntlessScorch for being the first ever person to vote on this story. Sorry I haven't posted xx

Ariel POV: after dinner we sat down in front of a big television. They started to show the reapings. Some of the people this year look as if they could kill someone with a glare but others look as if they can't hurt a fly.

Once we finish watching the reapings I go to bed. I can't help but think what tomorrow will hold.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When I wake up I get dressed and go to the dining cart. I see beau fixing her make up. I go and sit next to her.

"Beau."

"Yes dear."

"What is the Capitol like."

"The Capitol is amazing. Different fashion. Different foods. It's all extravagant."

Just then finnick comes in with Annie. Both laughing and sitting at the table.

"How are you A?" Asks finnick.

"I'm good beside the fact that I'm going into the hunger games."

"You are going to be fine. Don't worry." Annie reassures me.

I can only nod my head. Sure that I'll start crying if I start speaking. Just then jules comes in.

"Where's the food."

"It will be delivered soon." Beau says.

I just sit there and start braiding my hair.

How am I going to survive.

Soon the train starts to slow down. I look out the window and see the Capitol residents all waving at the train. I take this as a time to gain sponsors' by waving to them. As the train pulls up to a stop some security guards help us off the train and through the large crowd. Annie comes and stands next to me whilst finnick goes with Jules.

"You're going to go and see your stylists. I'm not going to lie, it's going to be painful but just remember that it'll eventually stop." Annie advises me. Slowly nodding my head I give her a hug. The door opens and people drag me away. I turn to look at Annie and she lets out a small laugh. The elevator doors shut and I'm left with these crazy people.

(Anastasia: pink her, extremely long eyelashes. Massive lips, green eyes.

Robertoni: green hair, blue eyes, pink eyebrows

Julianna: yellow hair, pink eyes, white eyelashes. )

For the next three hours I'm stuck getting washed, manicured, pedicured, waxed, hair styled. I'm then brought in to a room where there is a bed. Soon a man around the age 21 comes in. He has tanned skin, light brown hair with streaks of blue, electric blue eyes. He looks like a regular guy.

"Hello my name is Johnston and I'll be your stylist. I'm sorry that you are here but just think of the positive outcomes of this experience. You come from district 4: fishing. I came up with a great idea for you. We have your hair down and in waves to represent the ocean, your dress will be flown with the colors blue and green. You will have a few crystals and diamonds to represent the salt from the ocean. What do you think."

"I think it's a great idea. As a child I was never in to fashion so I'm going to put major trust in to you." I add a laugh in to the end.