Epilogue

• Dedicated to All larry believers

Louis entered the building and looked at all the guests. The room was full of people and everyone looked at him. He was scared, but when he saw Harry at the end of the aisle, he smiled. His mum held his hand and walked with him to the front. Johannah hadn't been really surprised or shocked when her Son told her that he was gay, but she didn't expect them to marry that soon. A tear rolled down her cheek when they reached the end of the aisle. She looked at Harry and whispered: "Take care of him." Harry nodded. "I'll look after him." Johannah sat down beside Lottie and tried not to cry. Louis looked at Harry. "Hi." Harry smiled. "Hi." "Nervous?" "Uhm...maybe." "I'll take that as a 'yes'." The two turned to the registrar and Louis took a deep breath.

"Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, we now come to your vows. May I remind you that saying your vows are one thing but nothing is more challenging than living them day-by-day. What you promise today must be renewed tomorrow and each day that stretches out before you. Will you now please turn and face each other and hold hands, looking at each other.

Harry, please repeat after me: In the presence of our family and friends, I Harry Styles choose you Louis Tomlinson to be my life partner; To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow." Harry Styles looked into Louis eyes and repeated after the registrar. "...This is my solemn vow."

"Now Louis, please repeat after me: In the presence of our family and friends, I Louis Tomlinson choose you Harry Styles to be my life partner; To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful to you alone. This is my solemn vow." Louis looked at Harry and almost started crying. "...This is my solemn vow."

"May I have the rings please?" Zayn, Liam and Niall handed the rings to the two boys. Harry took a deep breath and looked at his boyfriend. "Louis, I give you this ring, that you may wear it, as a symbol of the vows we have made this day. I pledge you my love and respect, my laughter and my tears. With all that I am I honour you." Louis smiled and looked at the ring on his hand. "Harry, I give you this ring that you may wear it as a symbol of the vows we have made this day. I pledge you my love and respect, my laughter and my tears. With all that I am I honour you." Everyone cheered and Johannah and Anne whipped away their tears.

"Now may those who wear these rings live in love all their days. Harry and Louis, we have heard your promise to share your lives in marriage. We recognize and respect the covenant you have made here this day before each of us as witnesses. Therefore in the honesty and sincerity of what you have said and done here today and by the power vested in me, I declare you married and partners for life.You may seal your vows with a kiss."

Harry leaned forward and held Louis' hand. Louis shuttered and didn't really know what to do. "Now kiss me you fool." Louis chuckled and leaned forward to kiss Harry. Harry smiled and whispered. "I love you. I always have and I always will, from now on - forever."