Chapter 4

Niall’s POV

“Are you sure this isn’t bullshit?” I ask, pounding my fist on the table.

This is not happening. Soon I will wake up of this ridiculous dream and realize that everything that was gone and taken from me has retured.

“I know it’s not, I’ve really heard from some friend that he’s there in England. You better get out of there before he destroys your life, or worse, kill you.” Liam explained with a worried voice.

Zayn is here, he is really here.

What should I do? I can’t let Lara know about this, or she’ll be nervous. And when that happens, she’ll have a nervous breakdown, and she’ll be gone too soon.

“You need to keep this a secret.”

“I will. Only I know about this, you can trust me. Besides, we can stop him together.” Liam replied.

“No, thanks. I can’t harm you. You’ve helped us all the best, so you can’t be harmed.”

“Sure, if that’s what you want. Anyway, let’s go meet. I want to see Lara again, too, and I’ll bring Danielle with me.”

“Sure. Tomorrow, are you free?” I ask.

“Yeah, I am. Let’s meet by the beach? Our hotel is only an hour drive from yours.” He said.

“That’s great; I’ll pack up lu-”

I was cut off by a familiar voice screaming. My mouth dropped wide open, and my eyes widen.

“Stop!” Lara screamed.

I dropped the phone on the floor, running out of my room and upstairs towards Lara’s room. I spun the knob around, but shit, it was locked. I cursed as I try to find the keys around, but it was nowhere in sight. God, I have no time for this, I think.

I had no choice or options given, so I lift my leg up and forced towards the door and it banged open. In the room, Lara was struggling and sweating, and I have to wake her up before she’s gone.

“Lara!” I exclaimed. I called and called, and the last shout from my mouth was responsible for waking her up and out of her hideous dreams. She had nightmares since she got her illness, but lost it though.

But now it seems to be back again.

“You still have nightmares?” I ask as her pitch black eyeballs turn back into deep hazel orbs and her breathing slows down.

“They weren’t nightmares, Niall. They’re memories I forgot.” Lara reminds me.

“Oh, do you need chamomile to help you sleep?” Is all I can manage to say.

“No thanks, you can just sleep now, I’ll be fine.” She replied and I nod.

I walked out of her room, but a question that needed an answer pops out of my mind put of nowhere.

“What was in your dream?” I bit my lip of embarrassment.

“That night when you started hating Zayn, that was my dream.”

“Oh.” I sighed, and I walked out and continued to my room. Shit, why did I even asked such question? I'm not into cussing that much, but yeah, I've got my curses from Lara. She has influenced me as such with cursing.

***

I lay down on my bed with my headphones on and listened to some music to help me fall asleep. I shuffled through my playlist, randomly swiping back and forth, checking each tune I stop into. Finally, after three minutes of searching for the perfect melody for the night, and it was Be Still by The Fray. (A/N Pictureeee on sideeeeeeeeyyy :D)