Chapter 10

"So be patient. Verily, the promise of Allah is true."~ Qur'an.

"Whoever is deprived of kindness is deprived of goodness." ~ The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ Be kind today. Be good today."

-_TIME IS LIKE RIVER YOU CAN NOT TOUCH THE SAME WATER TWICE, BECAUSE THE FLOW THAT HAS PASSED WILL NEVER PASS AGAIN_-

'"Live each and every moment of life whether it be contented or displeased.
Every moment will give some memory to remember.
Maybe someday, you will stand near the window or in front of the river or your favourite place thinking and smiling your best beats describing your life whether sadistic or rocky you once lived.
Life is for once and all, Surely everyone has to return to Him.
Live it Pleasing The Almighty Allah S.W.T, Surely he is with everyone and He is watching over the skies."'- ZEE SIDDIQUI

My Instagram is siddiqui.zee for those who would like to follow me :) 😉

Amaan's POV

Time waits for none, life waits for none, it surely moves on, after every history and unbalanced equations of life.
Life is beautiful and every beautiful thing has its own flaws.
Sometimes things happen on its own accord.
It is now four months I married my life, my wife and now we both carrying this beautiful relationship and trying to raise our levels of Imaan each and every single time.
We are both blessed Alhamdulillah.
ALHAMDULILLAH.

~flashback________~
It was a month ago when we were talking about Samya's proposals and we were thinking if she'll consider it or not if she wants to get married? nothing should be forced on her and too many things.
And when she accepted the proposal, everyone was too happy, mom started getting panic for things like, 'how she is going to do all this, Samya's dress, what about the arrangements? all the list of guest' and things went on
........
One day after Fajr Salat mom was sitting in the backyard alone. It was still little dark as the sun didn't show up yet.
The time was still dwelling in the night. The texture was beautiful.
The mixture of the night with starts and the shine giving a blue colour to it.
The merger of colour was starting to slide away slowly, once again giving the authority to the sun, to shine and rise and bring up the new day again.
SUBHANALLAH.

Mom's back was to me.
As always I went towards her to greet her but.... my mom's broken face and her eyes filled with tears jammed my legs to wherever I was.
She was obliviously staring at the sky. Her face in so many years showed a different story.
The story of my broken mother.
This made my insides shiver looking her this way in ages.
She is our strength.
She always stayed strong, all her life.
She was strong because of her kids, for us.
Her face showed pain, leading this journey alone, missing our dad.
Missing dad.
I was standing there dumbfounded. My mind was blank.
After gathering too many efforts I went to her and sat next to her snaking my hand around her shoulder.
Keeping my mom safe from this world, hugging her, she leaned on to my chest still looking at the sky.
Few seconds passed by when she broke out and cried
'I miss your dad, Amaan'.
I hugged her tight and held my own tears to flow.
I was nine when my dad left us. He was in the army. That was his fate, destiny.
Still, it is very teary for us to talk that way for our dad.
Two men's came and informed us that our dad is no longer going to come us after months of being away.
He left us, he left mom, all alone.
I never knew how to describe my love for my dad, I never got the chance to do so.
I feel bad he is not with us in our happy and sad moments but Indeed I trust my lord.
Surely we are going to meet again.
I miss you, dad.
I miss you......
A lone tear escaped my eye.
Unnoticeable to mom.
I kissed her head.
Sighing.

We both were in silence, none speaking and I thought mom needs some time to hold herself.
I didn't say anything to her.
After some minutes she sighed and kissed my cheek and she looked just fine.
'Thank you, my baby.
Thank you both of you for being with me, for being with your mother', she was overwhelmed with the situation but she was making me feel that I was not a good child to her.
I didn't say anything, I can never understand how my mom felt her whole life.
'Mawmm.........', we heard Samya calling.
'Don't tell her', mom told me, I nodded and stood up before kissing her forehead and went in leaving mother and daughter together.
My thoughts were again consumed by my mom.