Chapter 3

We get out of the subway station, and into the school. Me and Mason kinda butt people with doors when we entered. We got too excited.

This is it!

We are gonna own this place!!

I turned around and I saw some kids on the floor. Oops. I started looking around but then I felt a arm on my shoulder.

Alexa: You realized you just squished some kids right?

I do now.

I look around and on the email it said to go look for the room that said freshmen on it. I walk into the room first, and there is a female teacher inside behind three desks that are full of boxes with papers and files. I walk up to the box that is labeled K-P, and talk to the teacher.

Hi, I'm Harper.

I'm sorry?

What?

Is Harper your last name?

No. It is my first.

Michiko: I know you. My father is -

Farkle Minkus, and your mother is Isadora Smackle Minkus. You're parents were in my class. As were yours, Mr. Friar.

You know me?

I know most of the students.

Mason: So you're the teacher who gave my mom an A.

Hi, Mason.

Haha, hey.

This teacher, taught my parents. My grandfather and grandmother taught my parents about life, and the choices we need to make in life. Hopefully, I don't have my grandfather as my teacher because sometimes he doesn't exactly like my dad. But then my parents always hope I have my grandfather because he always has life lessons in his class. Those lessons apparently shaped everyone except Uncle Josh. He was too old.

I'm not gonna look cause I know he is gonna be there.

Mason: Same here, cousin. Keep lookin' up, keep lookin' up.

But we gotta look down at one point. We need to go to class.

Do we really need to?

Dude.

Fine.

1, 2, 3. Go.

AHHHH!

WHAT?!?!?!

I got . . . . . . Grandpa.

Mich: Same here.

I didn't look down yet.

Mich and Mason: DO IT.

Okay. . . . . . . . . . . I got Grandpa.

Mason: What period.

Fifth.

Mich: As did I.

Mason: Same here, kid. Wait, where did that girl go?

Alexa: That girl, is right here. Wanna switch schedules?

Mason: You wanna be Mason, do you Hollywood?

Alexa: I want to see RYDER'S schedule. Yours is probably PE, PE, heavy weight crushing my head, that's the jist of it.

Mason: Oo, she goes back, I like you.

Alexa: Yet, I don't seem quite fond of you.

Michiko: I, am actually quite fond of you, prepared to be best friends?

Alexa: Whatever you want.

Huh.

Mason: Why you go huh? Is it because it reminds you of our moms, and how they've been best friends even after we were born a few minutes together in the same hospital?

Whatever you want.

Alexa: That's cute.

Michiko: We can be cuter.

Alexa: Let's do it.