Part 4

When the couple woke up, they had just enough time to get ready for his mom's for dinner.

"So what should I wear?" Nicki asked as Drake picked her out of the bed. He walked her across the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"Uhm nothing too dressy, but you look perfect in everything so it shouldn't matter what you wear." Drake said and pecked Nicki on the lips.

"Thank you," she said and he smiled at her.

"Your welcome gorgeous," He said and placed her down on her feet. They quickly showered together and got dressed in the closet.

Nicki slipped on her black lace bra and the matching thong before walking back into the bathroom leaving Drake to get dressed. She dried and brushed out her hair before pulling it into a high ponytail and her bangs down on her face. She applied a light amount of makeup which consisted of mascara, eyeliner, a bit of blush and a light amount of soft pink lip gloss.

Drake stood in the doorway and Nicki caught his gaze in the mirror. He smirked and she loved how he looked in nothing but his jeans.

"Not too much make up now," he warned and she cocked an eyebrow.

"I know, I don't want to give your mother the wrong impression." Nicki said and placed everything back into her makeup bag. Drake walked up behind her, she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I was talking about for me but yeah that too." He chuckled and Nicki smiled.

"Yes papi," she cooed and he bit his lip.

"You calling me Papi gon make us late," he said and kissed her cheek. "You look beautiful baby."

"Thank you." His lips crashed on hers again but this time, their kiss was slow and sensual. The kind where there's no lust, just love and passion. The kind where it feels like the world stops while you pour your love into your soulmate.

"Wow." Nicki said as they pulled away. He smiled and she wiped the lip gloss from his lips.

"I love you." He mumbled against her lips before kissing her again. Her heart swelled and at the sound of him professing love for her.

"I love you more." She smiled and Drake grabbed her hand pulling her back into the closet. Nicki rummaged through her bags to find the perfect outfit. Drake had already pulled on a his wife beater, sweater, fixed his bracelets, combed his hair, put on a bit of cologne, got on his shoes and socks, and had on his rolex and chains all while Nicki fussed about the closet.

Drake walked over to her and looked at her as she kneeled on the ground sifting through everything. He got down on the ground and cocked an eyebrow.

"Whatcha doin?" he asked and Nicki rolled her eyes.

"Trying to find a perfect outfit," she answered.

"Bae just pick something you look great in it all," Drake said and Nicki sighed.

"But I need a perfect outfit, to make a good impression on your family." She explained and suddenly froze. "What if she doesn't like me, wh- what if she doesn't want you to date me," Nicki stammered and Drake called to her but she continued to ramble and ramble.

Drake watched as she frantically made a list of possibly, you would think apocalyptic, outcomes of his mother not liking her when he knew his mother would instantly love her. She was the type of girl Ms. Sandi always wanted for her son. Nicki on the other hand was scared, she loved Drake and wanted to be with him but feared that if his mother didn't like her, he would break things off with her.