Part 1

Nicki and her friend TT grooved along to instrumentals as they waited for Drake to take the stage. Nicki's uncle was really cool with Drake's father and since he never had a daughter, her uncle spoiled her in every way he could as long as she was making straight A's in college and maintained her scholarship. One way he spoiled her was getting her into Drake's concerts.

"I ain't had sex in a long time. I ain't had sex in a long ass time..." Nicki sang the words that were playing. She had her long black locks straightened and a long sleeved nude dress, and her red pumps matched her naturally pouty lips.

"Oh shit, there he go!" TT pointed as Drake took the stage.

"Atlanta!" He yelled as soon as he got on the stage. "I've missed you!" He smiled at the cheering crowd. "And I know you've missed me. I see all the fine ladies in here tonight. You look good..." He said and licked his lips, making all the women swoon. "Before we kick this show off, I have one thing to say."

The crowd cheered louder, "Welcome to Club Paradise."

The beat to Underground King started and Nicki rapped word for word.

"Fuck wit me!" She and TT yelled at the same time, putting their middle fingers in the air.

"I buy the shots, live a little 'cause niggas die a lot and lie a lot but I'm the truth. That's rights I fuckin said it. The living proof that you ain't gotta die to get to heaven. You girl, you right there, you look like you like this shit," he pointed at a girl in the front row, a few seats down from Nicki.

"How'd I know, how'd I know? That's me on some psychic shit. I can tell a lie if you askin me my whereabouts but I might talk that real if you ask me what I care about,"

"Rappin' bitches, rap and bitches, bitches and rapping, rapping and bitches until all of it switches I swear!" Nicki rapped along to her favorite part of his verse.

After Underground Kings Drake performed a few old songs then flowed back into Take Care with Marvin's Room. He performed Take You Down and then went into Practice. "I can tell, that money's got you working. We been talking for so long, now you're finally here in person. I taste pain and regret and you swear, you been waiting for me..."

When he did his dance that went along with the song, Nicki swore she was standing in a puddle. He looked over at her for the first time that night and in the middle of his verse, he stopped the song when he spotted her. For a split second it was like everyone else had disappeared from sight. He couldn't take his eyes off her, the perfect figure and face to match had him hypnotized that he started speaking without even thinking. 

"Hold up, hold up! I just had to stop and tell you that you are beautiful. You want to have my babies? You can have them all baby, I'm dead serious!" He said with a sincere smile and Nicki's face flushed red, she could feel some envious gazes in the crowd of people staring at her. She looked down at her feet but up again when Drake spoke into the mic. "Hush, handle that for me. Future," he turned to his DJ who shook his head with a laugh and started the song over.

Nicki bit her lip nervously questioning if she were dreaming or not before noticing one of Drake's bodyguards walk over to her. He handed her a backstage pass and another to TT. He told them to make their way back when Headlines started playing.

Nicki was nervous to say the least as she and TT waited backstage. They stopped by the bathroom.

"Nic what's wrong?" TT asked when she saw the look on her friend's worried little face.

"I've always dreamt about this, but TT to him I'm just another hoe to him but in reality, I'm a virgin who's scared shitless."

"Well you shouldn't have been swinging your hips like you wasn't. Now who can honestly say their first time was with Drake?" she said with a smiled and Nicki just pouted.