Part 2

He kissed along her neck as he felt her body tense from the nerves. Drake was use to having a new girl in his bed ever so often but never had he have one that was giving him her innocence. It amazed him to say the least, the fact that she was willing to give the most precious part of herself to him and with no commitment and that they had met only a few hours ago.

Drake teased her with his tip as he tongued the weak spot on her neck. Nicki moaned, giving him the encouragement to move forward. He kissed her lips and whispered that it would hurt her but that it would be okay. Nicki took in a deep breath keeping her eyes shut, bracing herself for the pain. Drake reminded her that they could stop whenever she wanted before saying her how beautiful she is. This soothed Nicki and she nodded silently telling him it was okay to push inside her. 

"Open your eyes beautiful," Drake asked and Nicki did as told. He looked into her eyes and softly kissed her as he began easing into her body. "Are you sure Nicki?" he asked again and Nicki licked her lips before assuring him that she wanted to do this. Drake kissed her again spread her legs wider. He began his first attempt and was of course met with a barrier. "Breath baby, you have to relax or else it will hurt even more," he said softly when he noticed that she was holding her breath. Nicki let out the breath she was holding and took in another before exhaling. He kissed her again let relax into the kiss.

His lips left hers and soothingly worked along her neck, whispering sweet nothings into the soft skin. Drake pulled out and entered her again, pushing harder than before. Nicki whimpered and this made Drake feel apprehensive and even gave him a tiny wave of guilt and anxiety but there was no turning back now. He finger nails dug into his skin but he couldn't enjoy it the way he wanted. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered in her ear before kissing behind it. Her arms tightened around him and her breathing became more exaggerated. She tried her best to keep breathing when he entered her again, her body tensed and Drake looked down seeing the pain visibly etched onto her face. He was almost there, and could feel it but her body kept clenching making it hard for him to fit into the already tight space. Drake kissed her forehead and squared his hips right. 

He let her shaky breath calm before placing his hand down on her midsection. He held her softly and finally gave her a full stroke. Nicki's tears fell as he fully entered her braking her barrier and taking away her virginity. Her cry rang in Drake's ear but he continued knowing she needed two more strokes to fully make way. Suddenly he stopped for a while before kissing her lips and wiping the tears that were falling down her cheeks and onto the pillow.

He looked down at her. Nicki's face was scrunched and twisted in pain. Drake felt for her, to him it wasn't fair, she had to go through all this pain while all he had to do was thrust into her for the same result. "A-are you okay?" he asked softly and felt like a teenage boy again. Nicki shook her head as she tried to catch her breath. The pain was sharp and felt as if she were punctured by a spike but she laid back with him still inside. She let her muscles relax and stretch. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked sweetly against her lips in a whisper. She was silent for a few moments as her body readjusted and pain subsided a bit. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, his eyes filled with empathy. Nicki let out a soft no and wrapped her legs tighter around his waist.

He slowly moved out and pushed back into her. Their lips never separated as she began to moan out for him. "Oh my God." Nicki's nails dug into his back. Drake pushed deeper into her and she let out a gasp. The pain was still great but she didn't let it stop her from enjoying this moment she was sharing with him.

"You like that baby?" He whispered in her ear as his speed increased hitting directly on that same spot. Nicki bit her lip to keep from screaming and felt him move her lip from between her teeth with his. He rubbed it with his tongue as he kissed her, to soothe the pain and spoke, saying that he wanted to hear her scream for him.

Drake pulled out and asked her the same question before giving her hard deep strokes. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter as she tightened around him. Her juices saturated the condom and she screamed out.

"Fuck!" Nicki answered and Drake smiled.

"Thats it baby," he said and moved slower and deeper, using all his force to hit her spot. Nicki held onto him tighter and Drake placed her leg on his shoulder.

"Uhhh oh shit, Drake!" She moaned out to him. She felt like her body was on a high. The pain was slowly getting over taken by the rhythm of his pleasure. Drake rolled onto his back and pulled her on top if him. Nicki's eyes rolled back and closed, her head tilted back and, her mouth hung slightly open letting her release soft sweet moans into the air for the man she was in bed with. Nicki rode him like a pro. She moved her hips slow, winding her body on him as she lifted herself and slammed her body down on his.

"Oh fuck." Drake grabbed her hips moving her faster on him. Her hands dropped to his chest to steady herself. He watched her intently, and thrusted up into her hard. He'd never believe she was a virgin if he hadn't felt it for himself. 

"Drake." Nicki moaned his name as she could feel her climax building again. He grabbed her hips again and moved her up and down his shaft guiding her closer towards her orgasm. "Fuck, faster Drake!" Nicki demanded and he moved his hips faster with hers.

"You close baby," Drake asked and felt her walls tighten again.

"Yeah, shit." Nicki answered and began to whimper. "Ohhhh fuck!" She came so hard her juices flowed onto him, filling the room with the intoxicating scent. Her nails met the flesh of his chest and he had to close his eyes briefly to keep from cumming.

Just the sound of her moaning made his arousal heightened but the sight of her body, the movement of her chest, the way she bit her lip and the face she made as came for him was going to drive him over the edge.

Drake felt her caress his face before kissing him. He opened his eyes and gave her a look and got Nicki off him and onto the mattress. Her body shook on the sheets and he let his fingers drift inside her. Nicki moaned out and squirted onto Drake's hand. He licked them clean and Nicki watched him intently. Drake smirked at her before grabbing her. He sat her on his lap and took Nicki's hand in his.

At first she was confused at to what he was doing but calmed when she felt his lips on her neck. He placed her at her center and moved it along her pussy. Nicki tilted her head back and laid it in his neck. "Move ya hand just like this," he whispered and pushed her fingers inside her. He moved her fingers in a circular motion until she began to mewl and squirm. He laid her on the bed and watched her implement what he'd just taught her to do.

"Uh oh God, I- I can't," she stammered but couldn't focus on the sentence since her frustration was so great. Drake kissed along her neck, and whispered to her, singing in a deep voice making Nicki moan and rub herself faster until she released onto her fingers. She grabbed at her chest with her free hand and moaned out his name as her thighs came tightly together. 

"Feels good huh?" He asked as he kissed along her ear. Nicki was bent to his every will and melted to his touch. She wiped her juices along his neck and lips, before licking off the sweetness.

Drake turned her over into his favorite position face down, ass up before lacing one of his hands with the both of hers on the head board. He licked and bit at the back of her neck as he slowly pushed into her. Nicki whimpered and without warning he pulled out and slammed into her, showing her no mercy. The black headboard banged against the wall as he stayed dead on her g-spot.

"AUBREY!" Nicki screamed and Drake loved the sound.

She grabbed his hand from her waist and positioned it between her legs letting him massage her pearl. Nicki came instantly, cumming all over him. He yanked her hair back and she yelled his name out of pleasure. Drake felt her cum again and again before the pressure began to build inside him. He twitched and swelled within her.

"You ready baby girl?" He asked and Nicki knew exactly what he meant. She let out a weak yes before spreading her knees on the sheets and laying stomach down while keeping her ass upwards to him. She felt him smack her ass and she let out pleasure filled scream.

Drake slammed into her once and heard her scream into the sheets before pulling out. Nicki's juices leaked out and soaked the sheets below her. Drake placed his tongue between her legs and sucked out the sweet cum.

"Ohhh right there," she moaned and his tongue worked along her. Once Drake was satisfied and got himself back up in his original position. He yanked her hair and slammed inside her again before listening to her scream his name again. Drake pulled out, smacked her ass again leaving a mark on her behind and profusely pushed his fingers inside of her.

Nicki felt her orgasm rise again but Drake pulled his hand away. He wiped his fingers on her back and licked it all off making Nicki shutter. He then stroked himself once before slamming himself in her as hard as possible without hurting her.

"Shit Onika," she heard him groan and she grabbed fist fulls of the bed sheets.

Nicki couldn't even scream the feeling was all too great and came so fast that she couldn't even react fast enough. She came harder than all the other times before combined. Nicki almost collapsed but Drake held her as they both came.

They both fell onto the mattress and he laid her on her back before gliding into her so she could ride out the rest of their orgasm. Their lips meshed together and Nicki moaned.

Once they both tired he pulled her into his arms, laying his head on his chest as they caught their breath.

Nicki kissed his forehead, his nose and his lips. Her hand caressed his face and he massaged her body. She was still tender to his touch and in a vulnerable state but she didn't care, nothing had ever felt so right to her.

"I love you." Nicki whispered and Drake was slightly surprised. He was going to say something but she placed a finger over his lips and kissed him again.

Drake rubbed her thigh. Even though she was younger than him, he knew at that moment he wanted her to be his.

He kissed her softly and stood with her in his arms. He walked towards the bathroom and set her on the edge of the jacuzzi and started the water.

He got rid of the condom and filled the tub before pulling her into the hot soapy water. Nicki relaxed in his arms after she pulled her hair up into a bun.

Drake grabbed the loofah and he put body wash on it and slowly washed her body. He took the time to admire every inch of her. He kissed her forehead after he was finished.

He let their water out after he washed himself and handed her a towel. She wrapped it around herself and he did the same. He carried her to the bed and put on his boxers. He changed the sheets and had her lay down while he went to get lotion. He massaged the lotion into her body and then put the tee on her. After doing the same to himself, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her temple.

He rubbed her back until they both fell asleep.

Nicki shifted in his arms in the middle of the night. He held her tighter so she wouldn't leave him. If it were any other girl, he'd just let go and roll over hoping she would be gone by the time he woke up. "Where are you going?" He asked sleepily.

"Nowhere." She got comfortable again. He kissed her forehead and leaned down and pecked her lips.

Nicki giggled as he kissed her neck. He pulled the blanket over their heads and nipped at her bottom lip, quickly heating up their passion. Nicki parted her lips, letting his tongue slip in and take her over. His hands roamed her body and he hitched her leg around his waist while placing the other on his shoulder.

He reached from under the blanket and grabbed a condom.

Nicki moaned as he eased inside of her again. Each move was purposeful, bringing total pleasure to her body. Her nails dug into his back as he kissed her again and again.

"That feels so good papi." Nicki moaned.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked into her ear and gave her a hard stroke makin her scream and gasp.

"It's yours." She whispered and bit her lip as his speed increased.

"Who's?" He asked again more forcefully.

"It's yours." She moaned loudly as he stroked her harder. Her nails ran down his back.

He moved quicker and harder into her continuously hitting her g-spot and she came with a long moan. Nicki nipped at his top lip and he moved her other leg to his shoulder too.

"Shit." She cursed as she felt another orgasm building. They came simultaneously and he pecked her lips. Their kisses became deep and passionet.

"You're so beautiful." He kissed her neck lightly, making her giggle.

"That tickles."

He went to the bathroom and disposed of the condom and came back with a warm rag. He cleaned between Nicki's legs and took the rag back then pulled her into his arms and they fell asleep.