Part 5

The next morning they woke up Nicki awoke early by the sound of her phone beeping. It was early and the light of morning was dewy and slowly spilling into the dim room. It was a nice grey day, perfect for this time of year. Nicki was quick to pick up her phone and turn off the alarm before rolling back over and looking at the man she shared the bed with. Drake was still snoring softly and she giggled before kissing him deeply to wake him. He smiled and kissed her back before speaking against her plump lips.

"I think I'm supposed to be the one waking you with a kiss." he chuckled and Nicki smiled.

"Well we livin in a new age fairy tale," she smiled.

"But you still my Queen."

"And you're my king," she smiled and kissed him again. His tongue slipped into her mouth and Nicki moaned into his mouth as he took control. His lips broke from hers and traveled down her smooth body. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and pushed it upwards allowing for him to kiss her breasts, biting and suckling them. Nicki hummed to show her arousal and her finger tangled in his hair, pushing him downwards. Drake chuckled and kissed down her tummy, before spreading her legs. He rubbed her covered center and Nicki resituated herself on the pillows. He bit and sucked the insides of her thighs.

"Mmm Papi stop teasing," she begged and Drake pulled her panties down and off her legs. He rubbing his fingers against her bare flesh and Nicki moaned when his fingers slipped down into her. Drake was sure to pump slow and work her up before jumping from the bed. Nicki gasped as she heard laughter in the bathroom. "NO FAIR!" she yelled and groaned.

"Aw baby we got places to be and people to see." Drake reminded with a sly smile.

"Your right, but the next time you want ya dick suck Imma remember this," she warned and joined Drake in the bathroom. She pulled off all her clothes and walked into the shower. She started the water and let it warm before getting under the waterfall. It was even five minutes before her legs were wrapped around Drake's waist. Her back was pressed against the tiles and her head tilted back. She moaned as he stroked her, biting her neck, making her scream at the top of her lungs when she came.

"Still hate me?" he asked slyly as he placed her on her feet. Drake bent her over and pushed deep into her.

"Ooohhh fuck Aubrey!" Nicki cried and Drake grabbed tight hold of her waist, drilling himself into her. His grip was tight and he pulled her up by her hair to keep her in place.

Once they were out of the shower, Nicki was in a daze while Drake was rather pleased with himself.

"I love you," he said into her next and Nicki kissed him deeply.

"You ever do that again, I will punch you." she said and Drake kissed her back.

"Sure you will," he smirked and Nicki rolled her eyes. The couple then ate a quick breakfast, before they began to pack.

"You sure you don't want to stay at a hotel?" Nicki asked with apprehension. To have her boyfriend stay with her and her family during Christmas break was daunting to say the least. And then for her boyfriend to be one of the greatest rappers in the world only added to Nicki's nerves. She knew they would be bombarded by question by everyone from her parents to their neighbors. She already knew of a ridiculous rumor that she was pregnant with his child, so she was just afraid of what waited for them when they arrived in Queens.

"Your old room is fine. I promise. I know you miss your family." He soothed knowing it would make her calm down. Nicki smiled, wondering how could he be so amazing before kissing him deeply.

"I love you Onika," he affirmed and Nicki kissed him again before muttering an 'I love you' back to him.

She pulled on a pair of sweatpants, Jordan's and a hoodie. She pulled her hair into a bun and took their bags downstairs.