Chapter 1: Homeroom

Basic fan fiction info:

(y/n) - your first name
(l/n) - your last name
(h/l) - hair length
(h/c) - hair color
(e/c) - eye color
(f/c) - favorite color

Anything in italics is a text. All texts will have their name at the end so you know who is saying what.

Anything bold is a thought that isn't a p.o.v. change.

As the story progresses, I may decide to add more fill ins.

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

I look down at my schedule quite pleased at the classes I have received.

Homeroom: Mr. Saazbaum
1st Block: AP Math - Mr. Saazbaum
2nd Block: AP US History - Mr. Cruhteo
3rd Block: AP American Literature - Mr. Trillram
4th Block: AP Chemistry - Mr. Marylcain
5th Block: Study Skills I - Ms. Femieanne
6th Block: Computer Science - Mr. Mazuurek

I know I should probably be taking a kataphrakt training class, considering that's what my school is known for best, but I already finished my career pathway. I really don't want to take it anyway.

I walk into the cafeteria and sit down at my usual table, waiting for Asseylum and Inko. They are my only friends at this school, but hopefully that will change this year.

I look down at my phone and just like that a tap is felt on my shoulder. I turn my head and see Inko standing. I smile and pat the seat next to me signaling for her to sit. She sits and immediately strikes up a conversation.

"Are you ready for another school year?"

I sigh, "No, not really. Let me see your schedule!"

Inko then nods pulling out a folded piece of paper out of her pockets. I quickly take it out her hands and compare it to mine, "Looks like we have fifth and sixth block classes together!"

She slightly smiles, "Well that's better than none!"

Just then Asseylum sit at the table schedule already in her hands. I take it from her hands and compare it, "We have second and fifth together!"

She smiles, "That's good to hear. We all have a class together."

Inko chimes in, "Asseylum, we have third and fourth together!"

Asseylum smiles brightly in response. I love how Asseylum always manages to see the good in every situation instead of complaining 'it's only one class' like Inko does every year.

I then decide to ask Inko a question, "Hey Inko, there's something I wanted to ask you."

Inko turns her head towards me, "Yes (y/n)?"

"So you remember that Inaho kid from last year? I pacifically remember you saying you liked him, is that still true?"

Her face starts turning pink, "W-well, kinda..."

I smile, "Good! Operation two peas in a pod will commence this school year!"

She gives me an are-you-serious look and starts flailing her arms, "Not that silly plan from last year! You can't be serious!"

Asseylum giggles, "I agree this plan must happen this year! I will help in every way possible."

I grin, "Perfect! Inko, please 'casually' introduce him to me today after school. Meet me in the usual location," I use my hands and make quotation marks when I say casually.

Inko sighs knowing she can't get out of this and agrees.

The bell rings and we have to go to home room every day before first block the first week of school. Why? Because the school system is stupid.