Chapter 3: Info-chan

Slaine's P.O.V.

I walk into my final class of the day, kataphrakt training. I look for Inaho and easily spot him. I wave to him and he just nods in my direction.

I sit down and he looks over at me with his usual dull expression, "Hey, bat."

"Hey orange."

"So, there's been something on my mind I've been wanting to ask you."

I perk my interest just a bit, "Oh? Well then go ahead and ask me."

He turns away from me as he begins to speak, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Um, no."

"Do you like anyone right now?"

I tense up a bit, "Yeah," I pause for a moment, "why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe get a cup of coffee or something with me today after class."

I look at Inaho, who is still looking the other way in slight shock. Truth be told I thought I liked him too, but then I saw her. One look and I knew I liked her.

"I'm sorry Inaho but I don't see you that way. I hope you understand."

He look down at his feet, "it's alright. Still friends?"

"Of course!"

He looks up and shows a light smile. I still love it when he smiles.

What feels like ten minutes later the bell rings. I meet up with Harklight by his locker, which just happens to be right outside my last class.

When I get to his locker I notice that he isn't alone, he's with Asseylum.

"Hey Harklight," I say as I approach him.

"Hey Slaine. Do you know Asseylum?"

She waves, "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

I nod, "Yeah nice to meet you to, I'm Slaine."

"Harklight you'll never guess what happened," oh god I sound like a gossiping girl.

"Hm?"

"So, Inaho asked me out."

Harklight looks at me almost in disbelief, "What did you say?"

"I told him I didn't see him that way."

"Who do you see that way then?"

I check to see if Asseylum is still there, but she must have ran off. I turn back to Harklight, "I don't really know her but one look and I knew, you know?"

"Yeah I know what you mean. Either way when you get to know her let me know, and I'll keep my eyes out for her."

I nod my head and wave as he leaves my sights.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I'm sitting at the café with Inko waiting for Asseylum.

Geez what's taking her so long. I thought all she was doing was getting Harklight to help us by providing some information. They weren't supposed to start negotiating until tomorrow.

All of a sudden Asseylum bursts into the café completely out of breath.

Inko and I run up to her helping her to our table.

"Slaine," Asseylum tries to speak but is breathing too heavy to understand more than a few words, "Inaho," there's more heavy breathing.

We help her sit and then I speak, "Calm down. One breath at a time, just breathe okay?"

She takes a few more breaths, "Orange asked... bat out on a date today."

Inko and I look in shock, "What did he say?"

"He said he doesn't feel that way towards him!"

I immediately begin doing a little victory dance in my chair, "Alright do you know who he does feel that way towards?"

She shakes her head and I sigh, "Great! This means he likes someone else."

Inko looks up and smiles, "Not all hope is lost. If we can find out who he likes then boom! We can help them get together."

I nod, "I know just who to ask. Be right back."

I walk out the café and take out my cell phone.

I need your help. ~(y/n)

Almost immediately I get a response.

Damn this guy responds fast.

What do you need? ~Info-chan

Slaine Troyard, do you know who he is? ~(y/n)

Of course I do, I know everyone. What about him? ~Info-chan

He has a crush on someone. I need to know who. ~(y/n)

Are you willing to give me the information I need? ~Info-chan

I mentally sigh. I should have known this was going to come with a price.

What do you wanna know...~(y/n)

I would like you to send me a copy of your schedule. Also tell me where you usually hang out before school starts, during lunch, after school, if you have any after school activities and finally, who your crush is. ~Info-chan

Uh, stalker much? ~(y/n)

Just tell me what I need to know, and I'll tell you what you wanna know. It's as simple as that. ~Info-chan

I pull out my schedule and take a picture of it and send it to him, or her I dunno.

I'm usually in the cafeteria in the morning before school and during lunch. After school i usually hang out at the café with Inko and Asseylum before heading home. I have no after school activities, and I do not have a crush on anyone right now. ~(y/n)

Before I can get a response Asseylum comes out the café and signals me inside. I follow her in and see Slaine sitting at our table.

What the fuck?

"Uh, hi," is all I can say as I approach the table.

"You must be (y/n). It's nice to meet you, I'm Slaine."

I just nod and glance at Asseylum. She mouths 'he came up to me'

I just nod again trying not to draw attention to myself. "So I think I'm gonna head home guys. I'll see you in school. I'll maybe even see you, Slaine."

I walk out the café yet again and I look down at my phone noticing I have a text. I immediately check it and see it's from Info-chan.

Slaine Troyard is currently crushing on you. ~Info-chan

Shit...

Author's Note:

I'm sorry this chapter is a little shorter, didn't know what else to add ;-;

Date published: June 21, 2016