Chapter 7: The Frame

Inko's P.O.V.

I'm having small talk with Asseylum in the cafeteria before school starts.

"Do you think (y/n) isn't coming today? Class starts in a few minutes."

Asseylum shrugs, "I have no idea. I haven't heard from her all- wait here she comes!"

I turn around as (y/n) slams her hands on the table, breathing extremely heavy, "Whoa (y/n) what happened to you?"

I just watch her eyes close and her body fall. Luckily I catch her before she hits the table.

Man (y/n) is kinda heavy for me...

"Asseylum I can't carry her, she's too heavy for me. Help me carry her to the nurses office," I say in a panicked voice.

"I can carry her," I hear a familiar monotone voice say.

Without me even saying a word Inaho picks her up bridal style waiting for Asseylum and I to lead the way to the nurse's office.

We run to the nurses office, bursting the door open once we get there.

I turn to Dr. Yagari once I enter, "Dr. Yagari!"

He looks up at us, "Inko? What happened?"

I'm breathing heavily but I manage to catch my breath, "It's (y/n), she just randomly passed out cold!"

"Inaho put her on the bed right over there," he points to a second bed of three, all separated by curtains, "Inko, tell me what happened."

As Inaho puts (y/n) on the specified bed, I tell Dr. Yagari exactly what I saw.

"Sounds to me like she just overworked herself. With rest she'll be fine."

Asseylum and I both sigh with relief, "What about her absences? And her work? Not only will her parents think she skipped class but she'll fall behind!"

Inaho walks up behind me, "(y/n) and I have the first 4 classes of the day together. I can take notes and get her work for her in those classes."

"And I have the last 2 classes covered."

Asseylum smiles, "My free class is third. I can come in and check up on her while she's resting during that time."

I nod, "I have second free so I can see her then."

Inaho just stands there, "I'll probably come by near the end of first block."

I nod, "Well we're all already late so we better get going."

When I walk out the door, I see Slaine walk inside.

Really? He's visiting (y/n)? I guess that makes sense, if he really does slightly have a crush on her.

Inaho's P.O.V.

After I enter first block class, about 10 minutes later vice principal Magbaredge enters the class and walks up to Mr. Saazbaum.

I of course don't really think anything of it and continue working. That is, before Ms. Magbaredge is right in front of me. I casually look up at her.

"Inaho, please come with me."

I simply nod as I stand up following her out the classroom.

"What is this about?"

She gives me a death glare, "You should know. Still hard to believe it but it's what the evidence says."

She ended up leading me to the principal Rayregalia Vers Rayvers's office.

I walk inside, and he looks up as me, "Inaho Kaizuka, have a seat."

I sit down just as he requested, "I take it you wanted to see me?"

He nods, pulling out my orange backpack from under his desk, "Do you recognize this?"

"Yes, that is my backpack. I was wondering where that went."

"I found it behind my car. Do you know what else I found?"

I shake my head, assuming he's going to tell me.

"My car, covered in eggs. I found egg cartons inside your backpack."

"Sir you must understand I would never do such a thing."

He sighs, "You're a good kid Inaho. Which is why until proven otherwise, after today, you are expelled for one week."

I grab my backpack, standing up leaving, "I understand."

I've been framed, but why? By who?

As questions roam my mind, I walk right passed my class and out one of the hallway doors outside.

I walk down past the café, passing a few other places as well until I get to the flower shop.

As soon as I walk inside, a worker greets me, "Good morning sir, how may I help you?"

"I'm looking for a single red rose."

"They're right over there," she points in the direction of roses.

I nod as a thank you and walk over to them. I pick one out, noticing all the thorns are cut off.

I purchase the rose and head back to school. When I walk into the class everyone is starring at me, asking me what happened.

I just ignore them quickly finishing my work so I can go visit (y/n).

After I do finish, I ask Mr. Saazbaum if I can be excused for the rest of the class time, which is only 10 minutes.

He nods, writing me a pass. After doing so I take the pass, grab my stuff, and head to the nurse's office.

When I enter the nurse's office, I tell Dr. Yagari I came to see (y/n). He nods and let's me pass.

When I get to her bed, I notice she has another visitor.

"Hey, Bat."

He turns back and looks at me, "Hey, Orange."

"You came to see her too I see."

He nods, "Yeah. I'm just worried."

"Well all are, even me."

He gives me a puzzled look, "You've got a funny way of showing it."

I hold up the rose, to show that I'm worried.

He smiles then looks back at (y/n), "Touché."

"Do you like her," I randomly ask.

He shrugs, "She's really cute and all but honestly I don't know, I thought I did but I want to get to know her better first."

I can tell he was trying to hide his face, which probably means he's blushing.

"You know, I told her how I felt about you."

"Really? That's a surprise. You know I think someone else deserves your affection."

I tilt my head slightly, "Yeah? Like who?"

He shrugs again, "Honestly I don't know. Maybe one of your friends?"

I nod, thinking about it.

Asseylum is pretty cute... but so is Nina and Inko... I wonder...

"I'm going back to class now, I'll see you later Orange."

"Yeah," is all I say as Slaine gets up walking out the door. I put the rose, first block notes and work down on the table next to the bed.

I should put that in a folder later.

Author's Note:

I just want to thank everyone for all the support I have gotten on this story so far! Honesty words cannot even describe how happy it makes me, so I thank each and every one of you! c:

Date published: July 13, 2016