She's My Obsession

Lucifer's P.O.V

She had become his obsession. He would sit outside her window watching, waiting for the perfect moment to take what was rightfully his.

Sure she was only 6 but he saw her beauty. He saw it from the first moment he had ever looked at her. She was 4 at the time and swinging during, what he now knew was, her recess. Her hair flew gracefully behind her. Her gorgeous smile with the cutest little dimples. Her adorable giggles that overtook his heart.

His favorite time to watch her though, is while she slept. She had cute little baby bear snores that made him smile. The peaceful look that took over her face was breathtaking. And the way she would cling to her bear, that she cutely named Pookey, like a sloth made him chuckle.

Today was his favorite day of the week. Friday. Her parents always dropped her off at the park with her very phone infatuated babysitter on Fridays. This meant he could get as close as he wanted. But what happened today had him jumping up and down joyfully.

She walked up to him while he was getting a smoothie and not paying attention, and tugged on his pant legs. He looked down and his eyes widened. She was bawling her little doe eyes out! He picked her up and instantly she calmed down and nuzzled his neck. After a couple minutes she asked, "Mister I see you around me alot. Are you my guardian angel?"

He answered, confidently, "Yes babygirl, but if you tell anybody about me I'll disappear!"

Her eyes widen with fear and she said, on the verge of tears, "I won't tell nobody!... But I demand you ,as your princess, to tell me your name!." She giggled after saying that.

He raised an eyebrow at her and said, "Oh I don't know! I certainly didn't hear the magic word..."

She immediately shouted, "PLEASE?!?!"

He chuckled and did a little eyebrow dance when he said, "My name is Lucifer."

She scrunched up her nose and said, "I think I will call you... Lucy!" Then she giggled and continued with, " You can call me Princess Kasey Melton!"

He put her on her small feet then bowed and said, "As you wish Princess Kasey Melton!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo.... What'd ya'll think??

Coment  

Vote

Be awesome

See ya on the flip side

-Princessa