At Least There's No Need To Tell Your Dad Now.

Stiles and Derek have don't need to tell Sheriff about their relationship anymore.

---

Stiles was definitely enjoying himself. Derek was making his way down Stiles' neck, pressing kisses all over him.

"Get this shirt off." Derek demanded, the shirt was in the way of his kissing.

Stiles took his shirt off, throwing it across the room. He returned to his position of lying down, Derek grinding down onto him. He let out a hot breathy moan. Derek is so good at this. Derek took his own shirt off too, drop next to the bed. It wasn't long before Derek's lips were back on Stiles' neck. He sucked at his neck, ensuring Stiles would be left with the most blood-full hickeys yet. Stiles moaned, he loved Derek's touch. Derek runs his hands down Stiles' torso, his nails tickling the surface of Stiles' skin. 

"Hot." Derek mouths amongst Stiles' torso. He keep kissing further down, Stiles moaned when Derek reached his underwear. Since he was already in underwear, it was simple enough for Derek so he pulled them down with no hardship. Stiles groaned, pushing his hip up. Derek moved closer to Stiles' erection.

"God yes Derek..." Stiles muttered, as Derek took grasp of mini Stiles and sucked. Stiles pulled Derek's hair, pushing his hips up, further into Derek's throat. It felt so good. Derek hummed against Stiles, vibrations causing Stiles to be brought closer to his peak.

"Keep going..." Stiles moans. Then it hits him. Pleasure everywhere, his peak. He moaned louder, turning Derek on further. "Yes! Derek...Holy-God-Fuck...Yes!" Stiles yelled out, emptying out his fluids. Derek swallowed and went up to Stiles lips. The pair make out up until their lips become swollen. Stiles wraps his legs around Derek.

"Jeans." Stiles says quickly. Derek immediately reacts, unbuttoning, unzipping and taking off his jeans. His underwear come down with them. Stiles places a kiss on Derek's lower stomach.

Derek slowly pushes himself into Stiles. It felt good.

"Stiles so hot." Derek says along with a grunt. And then he begins moving. Stiles feels more pleasure than ever before and Derek endures the feeling of tightness brushing against his dick.

It just around where the two are reaching their highs when Derek begins panting and groaning louder. Stiles was worried his neighbours may hear but feels too much pleasure to care.

"Stiles!" Derek yells out loudly, causing Stiles too also release his fluids, once again.

Due to the moaning and sounds of pleasure, they don't hear the Sheriff walk in. Stiles' head shoots to the door, seeing the shocked face of his father. Derek panics completely, pulling out of Stiles and using Stiles' bed covers to cover himself. The Sheriff pauses. He seen too much. He cringed.

"Seen it all now." He says walking out the room. Derek and Stiles look at each other, the sheer panic disappearing. That went surprisingly enjoyable. "Derek Hale?" Sheriff says to himself as he walks further away from Stiles' room.

"At least there's no need to tell your dad now..." Derek mutters to Stiles, winking.

---

That was kinda intense. Mason pun intended. Also any requests?