Is That You?

When Stiles goes around his cousins' flat for a drinking night, their roommate is definitely not who Stiles was expecting.

|°|°|°|

Stiles yawned as he pressed the buzzer for flat 6. The fact that flat was on the third floor made Stiles shiver, to many stairs. An Stiles hated stairs. Not just was going upstairs exercise but he had a tendency to fall down stairs, like down all stairs. Hell, he even fell up the stairs sometimes.

"Stiles!" The speaker loudly protruded Stiles' thoughts. "Come on in!" His other cousin yelled. His two male cousins, Riley and Harley were the loudest people Stiles had ever known and the pair loved being wild party animals. They were often found drinking and wearing the most ridiculous clothing. Honestly he couldn't even imagine what he was going to walk into today.

He reached the third floor stairs, he knocked on flat number 6's door. Riley opened the door grinning like crazy.

"Our roomie's home tonight so you'll have an extra friend." Riley grinned at Harley, who had a smirk on his face.

"Come in!" Harley yelled, moving out of the way for Stiles.

"Uh thanks." Stiles squeezed through the door. He was much taller than both Riley and Harley yet he seemed almost intimidated by their rowdy presence.

"This is Miguel!" Stiles looked across the room to 'Miguel' almost bursting out laughing at the name. But they he stops himself immediately when he sees the large man sat on the sofa. His hair is now chin length, he has moustache and is wearing a cropped top with the number 86 on it. He lifts the beer in his hand up at Stiles.

"Stiles."

"Miguel..." Stiles shudders. Why the heck does Derek have a moustache?! He sits next to him sending him a questioning look.

"You know Miguel?" Harley asks, sitting on the sofa opposite. Stiles cough loudly.

"Nope."

"Well then, Stiles this is Miguel and Miguel, this is Stiles." 'Miguel' turns to Stiles holding out a floppy hand. Stiles reluctantly shakes it.

"Nice to meet you." 'Miguel' says grinning at Stiles. Stiles glares slightly.

"Harley come help me find some more beer, I can't see any." Harley rises and heads to the fridge where Riley is stood perplexed. Stiles turns to 'Miguel'.

"Is that you?"

"Is that me? Miguel?"

"Don't even try acting like you don't know what I mean, Derek." Derek grins, his disguise has been blown. "Why didn't you come back to Beacon Hills?"

"Fresh start."

"But you look like a tool."

"Hey-" Harley and Riley return to the sofa but don't sit.

"We've ran out of beer." Harley casts a glance to Derek as he speaks.

"SOZ." Derek spits out, laughing. Probably just drunk, Stiles thinks.

"We're going to the supermarket to get some so are you two okay alone?" They both nod. "Great. Let's go." And the pair stumble out the flat, slightly drunk but their uncle is the sheriff of Beacon Hills and they live just on the outskirts so they assume they'll be fine. Stiles turns to Derek.

"Why are you lodging with my cousins?!"

"I didn't know they were your cousins."

"Well you know Derek, there's the last name you know, Stilinski." Derek shrugs, his cropped top rippling up. His abs looked delicious. Stiles stared slightly before continuing to insult Derek's intelligence.