#78

QUOTES

When I'm eighty years old and sitting in my rocking chair, I'll be reading Harry Potter. And my family will say to me, "After all this time?" And I will say, "Always."

~Alan Rickman

"In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own."

~Albus Dumbledore

"The happiest man alive would look into the mirror and see only himself, exactly as he is."

~Albus Dumbledore

"It is not our abilities that show what we truly are . . . it is our choices."

~Albus Dumbledore

"It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

~Albus Dumbledore

"Truth is a beautiful thing and thus should be treated with caution."

~Albus Dumbledore

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."

~Albus Dumbledore

"Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."

~Albus Dumbledore

"You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain from it."

~Albus Dumbledore

"What's life without a little risk?"

~Sirius Black

"So young to be fighting so many."

~Griphook

"Do not pity the dead. Pity the living; and above all, pity those who live without love."

~Albus Dumbledore

Curiosity is not a sin . . . But we should exercise caution with our curiosity."

~Albus Dumbledore

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the difficult choice between what is right and what is easy."

~Albus Dumbledore

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it."

~Albus Dumbledore

"Fear of a name increases fear of a thing itself."

~Albus Dumbledore

"Of course this is happening inside your head, but why on Earth should that mean it is not real?"

~Albus Dumbledore

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."

~Albus Dumbledore

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies."

~Lord Voldemort

"She had a way of seeing beauty in others when that person could not see it themselves."

~Remus Lupin

"The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end."

~Luna Lovegood

"We have all got Light and Dark inside us. What matters is the part we chose to act on. That's who we really are."

~Sirius Black