Heads Up

Okay, I know I said I was done with this stuff, but something came up in my life and I want you to know.

If you don't want to read some personal stuff, than leave. But I promise you'll be confused later on.

I suppose I should start from the beginning.

When I was ten, almost eleven, I was very tall. I mean, freakishly so. I just kept growing and growing, and eventually, it started to hurt. A lot. Especially in my knees. And later that year, my knee cap began to swell at an alarming rate, and I was sent to the doctors.

I was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma, a type of bone cancer.

When I was thirteen, they lobbed off my left leg.

When I was sixteen, I was declared cancer free.

Last year, I was diagnosed again. And it's only been getting worse and worse. I began having shoulder pains and hip aches and so Dad took me to the doctors yesterday; they only had bad news.

I'm dying, guys. I have a decade at the most if things don't start looking up quick. I may not marry the love of my life, or I might not be able to meet my niece or nephew or have my own kids. I am eighteen, and I am dying.

But that's not why I'm writing this.

I'm writing this to let you know that this is why my writing might be inconsistent. This might be why my stories are never finished. And I wanted to apologize beforehand because there is nothing I can do about it. I don't want your pity, or your sympathy, or your apologies. I just want your understanding.

Bare with me on this. I'll be here for as long as I can.

Sorry for the depressing stuff. You guys had the right to know.

Thank you so much.

Adrian.