Chapter 5

HI, SORRY ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS I'VE BEEN GIVEN A LOT OF HOMEWORK FROM SCHOOL. SO I THOUGHT I MIGHT UPDATE EVERY FRIDAY NOW, BUT I MIGHT UPDATE ON SOME DAYS IF I'M BORED OR I HAVE A NEW IDEA.... :D

ON TO THE STORY :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V

I woke up to have the biggest headache i have ever had, i carefully slipped out of my bunk and tiptoed to the bathroom trying not to wake the guys, I quietly shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror and i have 4 words for you.... I. Look. Like. Shit. My hair was all over the place, i was wearing the clothes i had on last night and they were wrinkled and my face had lipstick stains on them... what the fuck happened last night? I got my tooth brush and started to brush my teeth trying so hard to remember last night, i remember going to the party and i saw Olivia then i can't remember if she kicked me or punched me, hmm, OH YEAH it was both. Why do i sound so happy about that? I sighed, spat the toothpaste out and walked back to my bunk to get changed. When i got ready i crept quietly into the living room/kitchen which i thought would be empty, but Juliet was there cooking, what the...? I don't remember she was here, i walked up to her and looked over her shoulder, I don't even know whats she trying to cook but it didn't look pretty. I walked back to my original spot and looked at her.

"Hey." i whispered trying to be quiet because of the band still asleep.

She turned around with a spatula in her hand "Hey, baby." she ran up to me kissed my lips and ran back to do what she was doing before. Has she even brushed her teeth? Bleh.

"Can you be quiet the band is in bed still!" i told her and sat down on the counter.

"Sorry." she gave me a smile and grabbed two plates and put whatever food it was on them. I looked down at my plate to see was... well i think its supposed to be eggs and bacon, i'm not sure. How the fuck did she get that egg brown. I smiled up at her while she got knives and forks.

Juliet sat down and said "Dig in." she started eating her food, why does she have less food than me? Not fair. 

I got my fork and casually brought a piece of bacon to my mouth and quickly ate it. OH MY GOD. 

"Oh i forgot i have to meet John." i told her and got up. 

"But i made you breakfast." she whined.

"I will get some food later, bye." i ran out of the tour bus trying not to trip over which i succeeded, and i walked aimlessly about, that food was disgusting.

I started to walk around until i came across bitter blood's tour bus. Olivia. Come on Andy you can do it. I slowly walked up the steps and knocked on the door and stepped back. The door instantly swung open and a girl appeared with red hair and a huge smile until her eyes looked at my face, that's when the smile dropped and replaced with a scowl.

"What?" she asked rudely. 

"Do you know where Olivia is?" i asked her. 

She just rolled her eyes and leaned on the door. "If i know where she is why would i tell you?" she said while looking at her nails.

"I - er-" she cut me off with a sigh.

"She's at the merch tent." she told me.

"Thanks." i was about to turn around but a hand stopped me.

"Don't tell Olivia i told you, she would rip my head off my body, literally, and i only told you because she needs a guy in her life and i think you both would be perfect for each other, even though you broke her heart." she smiled at me and slammed the door in my face before i had a chance to reply, i just shrugged my shoulders and headed for her merch tent.

I looked in and i saw Olivia immediately because she was the only one in the tent. I walked silently up behind her and tapped her shoulder.

"Tabby, about tim..." she stopped mid sentence. She sighed and walked away from me. "What are you doing here Andy?" she asked me.

"I came to talk to you." i walked back over to her, i grabbed her shoulder and spun her around so she was facing me.

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Please just hear me out." 

She sighed and nodded letting me carry on.

"I'm sorry i left and i'm sorry i didn't call you and i'm sorry for everything i ever done to you. You know how important is was for me becoming a rock star." she only nodded. "But." i stepped closer to her. "I made a huge mistake, leaving the one person who i cared about so much and loved. I regret not taking you with me. I'm so sorry Olivia." she looked up at me with tears in her eyes and surprisingly she hugged me, i was to shocked to wrap my arms around her and when i finally did she broke away. Disappointment washed over me and i think she noticed because she smiled warmly at me.

"Thanks for saying that Andy, but i can't forgive you... not yet anyway. Maybe someday i could, but not today." she gave me a sad smile and walked away with my heart and leaving me alone. Like i did to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

PLEASE COMMENT

OR VOTE

THANK YOU

:P