Chapter 17

Hi before before I start this chapter I just want to say that I'm updating this one on y phone so I'm sorry of there is spelling mistakes, I'm updating on my phone because it 11:30pm and I'm bored so..... I hope you enjoyed : D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's p.o.v

I looked down at my phone and back up again, she was still there and she started walking slowly towards the bus. I rubbed my eyes quickly and looked outside again just in case my eyes were playing up, but no she was still there, still walking towards the bus smiling brightly at me.

"SAMMY!" I shouted as loud as a could.

Scout was getting closer now. Shit.

"SAMMY!" I shouted again, but still haven't got a response, so I ran to the bunks pulled each curtain and found her rubbing her eyes sleepily and looked at me with a face like 'this better be good'

"Scout" I said to her and she looked at me confused.

"Who?" she asked me and sat up and jumped out of the bunk and stood next to me.

"My crazy ex- girlfriend and she's outside the bus. She's the one who's been sending me the text messages." I told her and she looked at me and her face was going so red she looked like a new grown strawberry and it wasn't because of embarrassment it was because she was angry. Very angry. Wow remember to never get Sammy angry.

Before I could stop her rushed past me and into the main bus, I ran after her and grabbed her arm before she could open the door.

"What are you doing," I asked her like she was one crazy bitch. which she is, but she doesn't need to here that from me.

She gave me a dumb look "what do you think I'm going out there and punch that son of a-"

"Sammy look out the window" I cut her off and pointed towards the window.

She looked at me weirdly and stalked towards the window and looked out and I cautiously walked behind her and peaked out behind the curtain. there was scout still heading towards the bus, but what shocked us was that she was holding something or someone in her arms. A child. I gulped and looked Sammy and she looked at me with the same confused look.

"Andy who's child is that?" she looked at me accusingly.

"I don't no" I told her truthfully.

"But-" before she could finish her sentence we heard a knock at the door an our heads snapped up in the direction of the door.

"Sammy?"

"Yes andy?"

"Do we have to open the door?" I questioned still looking at the black door.

Answering my question she walked across the room and opened the door slowly and scout was there smiling brightly at me and holding a child in her arms who was also smiling at me and what shocked was that the little boy who was being cradle by a pair of arms said the one word that stopped time.

"Daddy."

I am in deep shit.

Olivia's p.o.v

I was at the chemist at the moment looking for something what could change things for me. I sighed happily when I found a section full of then and I searched them all deciding which one i should buy an when I finally decided I took three and went to the cashier. I laid them down on the counter and got my purse out of my pocket. the women behind the counter looked at me and the items in front of her.

I heard her mutter under her breath "kids these days."

I smiled coldly at her and gave her the money and I grabbed the bag full of the items and said "I'm not a kid I'm 21." And I walked out with my head held high.

I got in my car and started driving back home having dreadful thoughts stuck in my head.

When I got home I went into the bathroom and emptied the contents out onto the counters and looked at them.

I grabbed one and did my business on it and I did it to the other two as well.
After I done it i sat down on the tiled floor and waited.

What felt like a life time I looked down at all 3 pregnancy test which were laying together in a line all face up so I could easily read them and each one had the + sign.

I'm pregnant.

With andy's baby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Thanks for reading

And I will update soon : )