Chapter 18

Hi before I start this chapter I'm just going to say that I'm updating this chapter on my phone so I'm sorry if there is any mistakes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP!!

After I done it i sat down on the tiled floor and waited.

What felt like a life time I looked down at all 3 pregnancy test which were laying together in a line all face up so I could easily read them and each one had the + sign.

I'm pregnant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's p.o.v

"What?"

"Daddy." the little boy opened his arms out towards me and smiled his tooth showing and the middle one was missing.

"Hi andy." scout said.

"What the hell is going on?." Sammy butted in and stood next to me.

"Who are you?" asked scout rudely.

"Bitch you don't need to know my name and tell me what the fuck is going on!" Sammy raised her voice and glared at scout.

"Don't swear there is a child in the room." scout sweetly smile at the kid and winked at me.

I shuddered nervously and asked "what are you doing here? And why have you been sending me those text messages, I'VE LOST OLIVIA BECAUSE OF YOU!" I shouted at her causing the boy in her arms to cry.

"Look what you have done now, you've upset our son" she hugged the boy and rubbed his back until his cries turned into sobs.

"What do you mean our son?"

"Andy he's your son, your own flesh and blood and 'he' has a name its Thomas." she answered me and looked down at 'Thomas'.

Olivia's p.o.v

Before I had time to rethink I got up from the floor took the pregnancy tests and ran to my bedroom and got my suitcase and started chucking all my belongings that I need into the suitcase and when I finished I got my back pack and put more things in that and I looked at the three pregnant a tests lying on my bed an I sighed, I picked them up and gently put them in my back pack.

I got my suitcase and swung my back pack onto my back and I walked out my house and into my car and I started driving back to warped tour to confront andy about this. situation.

Andy's p.o.v

"HE IS NOT MY SON!" I shouted at scout an sat down on the sofa and out my head in my hands. Sammy stood there looking shocked and confused.

I felt a presence sit down next to me and started to rub my back, hoping it was Sammy I looked up but scout was there smiling lovingly at me and was about to plant a kiss on my cheek but I outed her off me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I was furious now.

"Kissing you?" she said confused.

"We're not dating scout." I told her sternly.

"I know we're not dating we're engaged." she smiled and put Thomas on the sofa and walked up to me an put a hand on my cheek.

I shrugged her off "we are not getting married?" I told her.

"Why not we have a child together, so we should get married."

"That might not even be my kid."

"It is" she argued.