Chapter 10 • Ultear Milkovich

Before start reading, i'm so sorry about the grammar. I can't stop saying sorry about that.

I know, its not good enough. and still hard to understand it. My apologies

And i promise that every friday will be out for  New Chapter!

Enjoy!❤️

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~• Gray's POV •~

"So she's new here too?" I ask suprised. Well, she comes unexpected like Jaquilene. Why everybody comes one by one?

"I never think of that" lucy said. "So do i" now erza. "So gray, hows you and Juvia goes?" Eh? Why erza curios about that? "Huh? Why you asking me like that?"

"Well, i see you yesterday with juvia, at cafe isn't? I thought you were dating with juvia" the wool?! "I-i'm not dating! I'd just make up my mistake" then erza smirk. What's with that smirk?!

"Well gray, if you like her you can just tell her. Don't hide it" then erza giggle. "Like she never hide it. See that juvia likes you after all" like me? "Well, not 100% but she will try too" she will?

"But, if you lo--"

"Hey!" Shout from other side. It's her. ultear. "Well, hey ultear" said erza. "Hello erza and gray" ultear..

"Hello guys!" A cheerful voice from another side. Jaquilene. "Gray my love!" She suddenly hug me. "Stop would ya!" Ugh.. I hate this girl so much. "No! I'll never let you go!" Tsk. Horse-shoot

"Erza, long time no see. Its been awhile, isnt?" Ultear talk to erza. "Sure ultear. Its been awhile we didn't see each other". Ugh please erza talk to me! I don't want with this girl!

"Gray! Hug me back please!" Never. "Ugh.. Just let me go" i tried to be calm. "Gray!" Stop it would ya? "I said no!" Geez. This girl makes me headache. Then she finally get away from me. "So gray, still loves me?" Of course not! "No. Totally"

I-i love someone else..

"So ultear, you still like gray?" Erza with annoyed face. Then ultear blush. "How do you think of me like that?!" She said nervous. "See, you still like him" then ultear put her finger in erza mouth. "Shhhhh!!"

[ Timeskip: Library ]

~•Juvia's POV•~

"*take a deep breath* phew.. Juvia.. Feels so tired"
(◡﹏◡) juvia need water. "Hey juvia" wendy greet juvia. "H-hey Wendy-san"

"what's up?" What's what? "Huh?" Seriously juvia don't get it. "I mean, what are you doin'? Are you alone?" Oh, thar what wendy-san mean. "Gomenne. Juvia was reading this book. Because juvia feels so tired and bored"

"tired? What happen last night?" Ju-juvia don't tell if gray-sama was in juvia home last night (O///////O)

"Ano... Ju-juvia.. Ano.. Ju-juvia waiting f-for papa back. So juvia sleep so late. Late night" (O//////O)

"Really? You shouldn't do that next time" but juvia scared if juvia alone. Well, actually Gray-sama with juvia last night. Its like a dream ♥‿♥

"Ne, wendy-san, did you see lucy-san where is?" Juvia curious where lucy-san goes. I think lucy-san was going out with Natsu-san.

"Umm.. I didn't see her a long to library. But, my friend tell me that, lucy was go to canteen with Natsu" see. Thats true